Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Gearbox Software, developer of the Borderlands series, has unveiled a new game with the codename Project 1v1 and is inviting players to participate in a closed technical test this summer.

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,478.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
As a big fan of Borderlands, I can't say I'm to excited for it. Gearbox hasn't exactly been known for making good games outside of Borderlands. That, and this sounds like a primarily multiplayer game.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

ckmishn

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 772.00
Wiki Edits: 6
EldritchImagination wrote:As a big fan of Borderlands, I can't say I'm to excited for it. Gearbox hasn't exactly been known for making good games outside of Borderlands. That, and this sounds like a primarily multiplayer game.

Complete agreement. The gameplay looks different from Battleborn, but it still gives the same vibe of "the thing they're working on instead of making Borderlands 3".

Borderlands 2, despite the mess of DLC (good DLC, just fragmented) was one of my favorite games. "The PreSequel" with its own season pass was essentially a "stand alone expansion" priced at $90, and sold like they should have expected.

A Borderlands 3, with the hardest difficulty built in rather than sold as DLC, and accessible from level 1 once unlocked by any character (so you don't have to replay the campaign 12 times just to get 6 characters to it), updated graphics, and mod support (there are some hacks for BL2, but it would be far better with Gearbox's support) and BL3 could be one one of the best ever.