Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Sad news for those of us Ni No Kuni fans, but Bandai Namco has announced that Ni No Kuni 2 would be delayed until January 19th, 2018. Level-5's sequel was to land November 10th, 2017 for the PS4 and PC. Ni No Kuni 2 Delayed to 2018 In a video message on Bandai Namco's Twitter, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino goes into the reasons for the delay. He states that the studio needed more time to add the polish they expect for the game. https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/885483985345757184 The game is set hundreds of years past the first game and finds the cat and mouse tribes at war. ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,044.00
The video was tweeted by Bandai. He was so earnest and bowed several times. Such a civilized culture. I loved NNK so much I played till I got the plat. I'm less concerned about the delay than the absence of Mr. Drippy, who stole the first game. Best mentor/sidekick I've ever seen in a game.

But day 1 for me, digital and disc if there is a CE and of course there will be. Fun fact: I imported the special cream colored NNK PS3 from Japan because I loved the game so much. And, when I fell victim to the Bandai store extremely limited CE screw up, I called the distribution company and threatened to shoot up the place. That so amused the customer service rep that she sent me the CE. I still love my Mr. Drippy plushie. :00008: