Discuss Bungie's MMO, participate in the community clan, contribute to the wiki!
Wiki: Visit the Destiny Wiki and Visit the Destiny 2 Wiki
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bungie has revealed at long last, official gameplay of Destiny 2, via livestream. Check it out below and read on for a recap: What follows will be a running recap of everything they have revealed for the upcoming sequel to their blockbuster shared world FPS/RPG. Be mindful of story spoilers. Destiny 2 will be available on PC! PvP will be 4v4 for smaller team formats to create a sense of mastery New public events, strikes, and raids, naturally. Raids, trials and nightfalls will be available to all players, not just those with fireteams Some new cinematics shed some light on the game's backstory, complete with cinematic opening ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

PrimeraEspada91

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Souls: 14,059.50
Wiki Edits: 1392
dont know anything bout destiny but people i interact with are hype for it. given the release date and the lack of games being the slated for that time period, this game has high potential of being a hit. will refrain from bashing til i play beta.
Shop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,987.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Wait, they're releasing Destiny 2 on PC via Battlenet? Well, as I recall, Activision and Blizzard are a part of the same corporation, so that actually makes sense. I wonder if we're starting to see a PC divide for storefronts, with a lot of the big publishers separating from steam.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

Tr0n_pl

Obsessed
Commander

,,Marked,, by Crota

Souls: 85.00
Bank: 7,107.00
Wiki Edits: 54
Ok is it only me or did i saw the traveler pieces in european dead zone?
You don't need to like me.... Just praise me
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon