Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,066.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19619
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

For quite some time, we've had the feeling that we'll be getting a reveal of Bloodborne 2 at E3 2017, and in an effort to purge that wriggling thought worm, we decided to write down the clues that are leading us down this path of speculation. Of course, this is all guesswork until something is officially confirmed, and after the leaks leading to the original Bloodborne's announcement, it's understandable that Sony is keeping things hush-hush. This is a RUMOR article. Most of these could be hints at a new IP or a remaster, but this article addresses the “feeling” of a Bloodborne ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,961.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I've been skeptical for a long time, thinking a lot of it was wishful thinking, but if it really is the case, I'd be excited as hell, both for the game itself, and the massive amount of hate....................god, what has the internet done to me.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

skarekrow13 wrote:Reason 6

My yard is being busily overrun by these...

IT'S A SIGN FROM THE GREAT ONES!! PRAISE THE GOOD BLOOD!!!
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
@skarekrow13 What you've got there is called Scilla. There's a cemetery right by me that is covered in it as well. Further confirmation?
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Forum Guidelines / Wiki Hub / Fextralife Blog / Write for the Blog / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Emergence wrote:@skarekrow13 What you've got there is called Scilla. There's a cemetery right by me that is covered in it as well. Further confirmation?

As far as i care, yes. Also, Skare may have a corpse buried in his yard.
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 277.04
Wiki Edits: 459
Well, the house was made in the early 1900s when property laws were a little more...ahem...casual. So who knows what's down there.

More importantly, I spent forever trying to determine what type of flower it was supposed to be in the Hunter's Dream and couldn't find anything that's an exact match. Then in the spring they just start growing in the yard like "Hey guy, looking for me?" To be fair, the petal count is wrong, but it's the closest match I've found.

That flower dominates the dream and is even carved onto Gehrman's Wheelchair and it's always drove me nuts since it SHOULD be an easy connection. I saw a redditor claiming tulips to symbolize unrequited love, but they don't look remotely like any tulips I can find.

So anyway...scilla huh? *goes to look up scilla*
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
They're a spring bulb similar to tulips to whoever told you that was not entirely off. As far as symbolism goes they're the usual spring theme: hope, promise, etc.
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 277.04
Wiki Edits: 459
That would be fitting. Not as cool as the fireflies in the opening cinematic of DS2, but fitting.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,066.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19619
So my carefully cited research gets overshadowed by Skarekrow's flowers? pffffttt
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon