Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

2014's Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor was a revelation for gamers who are also fans of the Lord of the Rings franchise. Often, games tied to the series have fallen short of player hopes with a handful of them providing mildly enjoyable experiences. However, Shadow of Mordor brought the series into true AAA territory, by infusing into the hack and slash genre a fluid and entertaining combat system along. But a big component of the game's critical success was an innovative Nemesis system that allowed enemy NPCs to remember the deaths and other situations from its experience with the protagonist, allowing them ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 20,259.50
Wiki Edits: 18
this game makes me want to catch up with the previous one that I did not get to play because my souls addiction came in the way.
I looks like you can be so powerful it might be totally exhilarating sometimes.

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,214.00
The first one was like the child of Assassin's Creed and Batman, the Nemesis system was fun and led to some really cool moments (and you could sacrifice yourself to power up an enemy, then kill them for better times).

There were a lot of bare open areas that you had to run through, which made the game feel like it was developed for last gen consoles, but it really did look and play great.

All in all, a great game, and I'm hoping the sequel will improve on things well, which it looks to be doing nicely so far.

ErebusGaming

Souls: 152.00
The game to me is a must buy. The first game completely took me by surprise with how well polished it was and how few bugs there were in game.

It's been a few years since the first games release and I have already revisited the first game to freshen up on the series.

One thing that I hope to be in the game is the ability to assassinate the leaders of these strong holds or simply convert them prior to invading the stronghold. I feel this will give players who prefer a more stealthy route and some interesting options instead of the whole, "ENOUGH TALK, WE BRING WAR!" direction.

When I say leaders, I mean the big boss, the head honcho of the stronghold.