VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 143,701.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25773
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The Elder Scrolls Online's upcoming expansion Morrowind has entered the invite only closed beta on the Public Test Server. Although the content is under an NDA, Zenimax Online has shared the patch notes for the PTS that detail some of what's coming in the expansion. The patch constitutes a massive list of changes, some of the highlights follow, and for the exhaustive notes see the PTS patch notes page on the wiki. In addition to Vvardenfell, the largest landmass addition to date, they are also launching a new class, called the Warden. This class is an adaptable, support-orientated option for players who want ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Shadeon

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 4,049.50
Wiki Edits: 8
On those sustain nerfs.. Ouch.

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 8,251.00
Yeah those sustain nerfs are causing a lot of the popular streamers (Alcast, Deltia, etc) and most of the community to panic in a "sky is falling" type freak out.

Pretty normal for an MMO, especially when a giant expansion is about to drop. World of Warcraft had similar things happen back in the day. Probably still does.

Shadeon

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 4,049.50
Wiki Edits: 8
I wish they would've left health recovery off the CP recovery reduction on hit. This could very well gut my current build as it relies on Troll King + Orgnum's scales, and I think TK is being nerfed this patch too.

Back to the drawing board.