Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
Reply  
VIP
Avatar

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Jupiter
Souls: 142,661.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 6959
Reputation: 158
Wiki Edits: 25701
#1
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Happy weekend from Fextralife! If you've been too busy to keep up on the latest in the games we cover or are looking for a refresher we've got your back. Let's take a look at the comings and goings across the Fextralife Wiki Network. Check out the video above and read on for the text! Nioh We took a look this week at all of the ways that Nioh is not a Dark Souls clone. One could spend hours detailing things that make the Souls series what they are, and how other games are similar, which of them are heavily influenced, and which are simply using ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP
Avatar

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Japan
Souls: 129,300.49
Bank: 7,129.71
Posts: 11703
Reputation: 699
Wiki Edits: 17741
#2
Well that was great to catch up. I've had a busy week finishing Nier 3 times!
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 am
Location: Nebraska
Souls: 25,899.00
Posts: 4337
Reputation: 268
Wiki Edits: 41
#3
It's like every year the gaming scene reminds me how terrible it was of me to be an xbox only gamer. :<
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.
VIP
Avatar

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Jupiter
Souls: 142,661.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 6959
Reputation: 158
Wiki Edits: 25701
#4
Lol PS4 owners have the converse issue of not having enough money.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 8,706.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 4391
Reputation: 235
Wiki Edits: 3
#5
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:It's like every year the gaming scene reminds me how terrible it was of me to be an xbox only gamer. :<


It seems like being exclusive to any one system excludes you from a lot of games, Playstation and PC especially (at least now). Fortunately, all the games I want are on Playstation and PC, so I don't need an Xbox or Nintendo console.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 am
Location: Nebraska
Souls: 25,899.00
Posts: 4337
Reputation: 268
Wiki Edits: 41
#6
EldritchImagination wrote:
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:It's like every year the gaming scene reminds me how terrible it was of me to be an xbox only gamer. :<


It seems like being exclusive to any one system excludes you from a lot of games, Playstation and PC especially (at least now). Fortunately, all the games I want are on Playstation and PC, so I don't need an Xbox or Nintendo console.

I need a pc. i'll have a switch eventually. I can't stand playstation controllers :<
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.
Avatar

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 am
Location: Iran
Souls: 116.00
Bank: 7,443.00
Posts: 780
Reputation: 40
Wiki Edits: 682
#7
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:It's like every year the gaming scene reminds me how terrible it was of me to be an xbox only gamer. :<


It seems like being exclusive to any one system excludes you from a lot of games, Playstation and PC especially (at least now). Fortunately, all the games I want are on Playstation and PC, so I don't need an Xbox or Nintendo console.

I need a pc. i'll have a switch eventually. I can't stand playstation controllers :<


Reminds me of the times when I played Last of Us on my friend's PS3.
SYSTEM_FAILURE