Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 144,720.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25854
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

We often think of video games as either or. Top down or first person. RPG or Roguelike. 2D or 3D. Typically, the genre defines this perspective and informs so much of gameplay, like the weapons and skills and how they will behave. Every so often you get a refreshing creation like Salt and Sanctuary which brought the RPG experience to an atypical 2D platform perspective in a way that made complete sense. But what if you could seamlessly move in and out of perspectives and wrap it all in an engaging experience? Building off of this concept is Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Daos_Strange

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,117.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Looks interesting and fun. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one. Thanks for sharing.

abraksil

Casual
Convict

Souls: 410.00
I've been keeping an eye on this one since it appeared on Square Enix Collective. Can't wait for it to finally come out! :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,587.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17955
I love the concept and artwork for this, I think I will enjoy it. I hope the gameplay delivers on its promise, and to have enough customization so it feels unique and fun like Salt and Sanctuary did.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

HunterintheDark

Souls: 105.00
Upset that I missed the kickstarter. And also that it made so little into it's stretch goals....

Ah well, at least the game is still being made. That concept art is exactly my jam!!