Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.

skyandcosmos

Casual
Convict

Souls: 803.50
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Author's Note: This is a work of fan fiction, written to pay tribute to both the video game Bloodborne and the visionary author H.P. Lovecraft. I in no way seek financial gain from it, and the settings, concepts, and some of the characters within remain the intellectual property of From Software and Sony Entertainment. Prior installments in this series: Prologue & Chapter 1 Chapter 2 – 4 Chapter 5 – 7 Chapter 8 They say that when a man experiences events of extreme horror, of such nigh on existential ruin, that his mind can often erase portions that his sanity might yet remain intact. We choose ...

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Souls: 67,978.50
Yes!

I've been excited for this!

Thank you!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 132,574.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 24214
Love it sky! Sad to see this come to an end honestly, I wish we could publish one weekly for much longer. Maybe another story soon?
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Forum Guidelines / Wiki Hub / Fextralife Blog / Write for the Blog / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

skyandcosmos

Casual
Convict

Souls: 803.50
Thanks! At the moment I'm actually working on my own original story, it's sort of a cosmic-horror-romance. If you're interested I can PM you a link to a draft. As for Bloodborne, I did have an idea for another "Tale of Yharnam", a nautical tale about a ship which visits Yharnam on the night of the hunt... The story would be told in a sort of "Captain's log" format and would explore the origins of Kos (some say Kosm) and also delve deeper into the dream/nightmare areas. But like I say that's still very much in the planning stages.