Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Since I have been asking myself this question for a while now and many of you might be asking the same question, which is better for a hp regen build this miracle or the blessed infusion? Here is my conclusion. Blessed weapon is better for a non faith dedicated build and using a heavy weapon like a greathammer or ultra greatsword with the %7.5 AR bonus. Blessed infusion is better for faith dedicated builds say around 30+ faith. Reason being that the blessed infusions scale much better with faith now and the AR isn't utter crap now. Another bonus of the blessed infusion is the fact you don't have to spend fp to buff it like blessed weapon. The blessed weapon also only lasts a depressing 45 seconds, 60 with lingering dragon crest ring. However blessed weapon is a very decent weapon buff. It does only add about 40-50 AR to a heavy weapon but you have to remember this isn't split damage so it only comes to about maybe 30% less damage than your typical buff, but you trade this for hp regen. This is why many people scoff at this buff because they don't get that massive AR bonus from other buffs. Not to mention the fashion souls is freakin amazing for the buff.

In conclusion: Want a hp regen build without heavy investment into faith? blessed weapon. Want a hp regen build with a weapon that will have decent AR on your 30+ faith build? Blessed Infusion.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,974.50
Wiki Edits: 561
Or you could have the best of both worlds and cast Blessed Weapon on Anri's Straight Sword. More total HP regen than the Blessed infusion, way more damage than the Blessed infusion.
It really does depend on your faith stat, if you're going low faith then there is no reason to use either blessed weapon or blessed infusion as there're other buffs that'll add more total damage even including the split damage. Both blessed weapon/infusion really shine at high faith as you get more hp regen and scaling. I won't say it is useless to melee builds, just that there are better options. Some people prefer to use blessed weapon over lightning blade/DMB on weapons that have high AR for the better AR increase during the buff, that paired with the little bit of regen, i don't personally think it makes sense though since the buff lasts 15 seconds less, the damage isn't bad but not worth the 15 second decrease considering your FP is limited and the hp regen isn't worth mentioning unless you have high faith. Blessed infusion is just better on high faith, no need to even really go into that, it scales with faith.
If only it did add %10-15 damage of the weapon's AR, it would be much much better
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,974.50
Wiki Edits: 561
Not to be rude, but you couldn't be more wrong there. Blessed Weapon's HP regen scales with Faith, but the damage increase is always +7.5% no matter how much or how little Faith you have. Meaning it still gives the full damage boost even at minimum Faith, meaning it's usually better to use at low Faith than at high Faith unless you're specifically looking for max HP regen and don't care about doing less damage than Darkmoon or Lightning Blade.

The Blessed infusion, on the other hand, isn't worth diddly. Even at 40 Faith, it is always only a few AR more than Raw on the same weapon, except Raw is buffable which results in more damage. There is nothing you can do with the Blessed infusion that you couldn't do better with other infusions or twinkly weapons. If you are using the Blessed infusion on a weapon, I'd suggest switching it to Raw and casting Lightning Blade on it instead. You'll see a significant damage increase.
People please the bugg is amazing especially as the guy below just stated and best for high AR weapon since it is a % change because basically adding a 20 to a straight sword is not as actually effective as adding an 80 for a UGS plus the heal is not bad people complain that it roughly heals 100 hp but consider it as extra total hp you need like 6 7 levels to get 100 extra hp at 40 Vit and for the love of god split damage is better than physical damage so this is the bad fact about this buff if i add 30 dmg to physical which is reduced by 20% or i add 30 dmg to elemental which is reduxed by 15% i'm better off taking elemental this is common for most melee armors as for armors with high elemental resistanxe these usually are weak physical armors so you dont need to buff your weapon dmg since they are already weak to physical think about effectiveness not kist efficiency
Split damage in this game is very bad, because if you add 20 physical damage to your weapon is only reduced by the 20-25% of the armour but if you add 20 elemental damage to your weapon i'll be reduced first by the flat defence (usually around 90-130) and the armour percentage
03 Jun - Dude. Do some testing. A 600 AR pure physical dmg weapon will hit harder than any 600 AR split dmg weapon. Pure physical dmg is optimal unless you like the situational benefits of say, a weapon with fire dmg, or for fashion. My latest character rocks the Onyx Blade even though it's far from top tier. It's perfect for my Dark magic spellsword guy. Fashion > everything.
Do weapons buffed with this miracle deal more damage to High Lord Wolnir? (except the normal 7.5% damage bonus that comes with the spell)
I want a spell that makes my sword shoot way of white coronas... maybe with some hp regen also. Maybe the coronas don't come back to you like the spell so that the spell isn't completely obsolete?
Are you retarted?
Lothric's Holy Sword or Twin Princes' Greatsword is the closest thing. It doesn't shoot coronas, and the holy laser beam doesn't scale with faith (at least for the straight sword). The holy laser beam travels quite far though. The way of white corona sucks anyway.
16 June - Do you know how to spell?
29 July - You're forgetting the Greatsword of Judgement and Moonlight Greatsword. Both have magic projectiles.
"The increased damage may seem very low, at 20 to 40 extra AR for a fully upgraded weapon, but also remember that this adds physical damage worth the equivalent to lots of point investments in strength or dex, especially after hitting 40 in either stat."

Um... Cathedral knight greatsword at 66 STR, 2-handed, with the heavy infusion gets 617 AR. That's 15.45 additional AR from blessed weapon. No weapon gets the 800 AR needed for just 20 AR from blessed weapon. Even if you count split damage, the sharp lothric knight greatsword still doesn't reach 800 AR without buffs.
A +5 Anri's straight sword with 55 luck gets 31 more AR points from blessed weapon miracle. Goes from 421 to 452
I'm using the greatsword and using blessed weapon at 70 strength and 15 faith and the buff gives this weapon an extra 125ar as it's doin a total of 1065ar
What chime ur using for 15 faith
You wasted 4 points on STR. 2-handing at 66 hits the STR cap of 99. Spend em somewhere else! :)
How does Blessed Weapon works with a Raw infused weapon? What are the gains?
"Um... Cathedral knight greatsword at 66 STR, 2-handed, with the heavy infusion gets 617 AR. That's 15.45 additional AR from blessed weapon."

Your calculations are off. This spell increases your weapon's AR by 7.5%. 15.45 is not 7.5% of 617, it's more like 2.5%. 617*0.075=46.275, so in your example it would add 46.275 AR. You can get a 20 AR buff starting from as little as 267 AR, and you'll pass the +40 AR mark on a weapon with 534 AR. The wiki is correct.
I wonder if it was intended or not making this spell completly opposite to buff from first souls game (Demon's souls) called Cursed Weapon.