Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

That running heavy attack really reminds me of Brad Pitt's Achilles! Anyone know of a nice phalanx or gladiator cosplay? I'm trying to match the Faraam helm and Brigand gloves with something but I can't find one which fits. The Dragonscale armor is probably my best choice since it looks like an ancient greek cuirass, but it's just too bulky even for slim toon. And so far, Slave Knight boots are my only legwear wich could come closest to roman sandals but it just looks weird as f*ck :/
I can do spartan but not Gladiator, Faaram Helm Gundyr's Gauntlets Sellsword Armor Gundyr's Leggings

Sorry I can't be much help mate
Wonder Woman build
"Beast skill" from Tales series
anyone else's vaorheart just random disappear from your inventory? Came back to my character after a short bit and it's not there..... got the champion bones though to do undead matches....
i dont know if this goes for all shield bash shields, but i just fought a guy who had valorheart, he tried to use the shield bash, i attacked with lotheric knight gs, and it broke his block leaving him open to a backstab, has this happened for anyone else?

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 177.00
Wiki Edits: 14
If you get attacked while using an attack that blocks at the same time (any shield attack, valorheart's shield bashes etc) you lose stamina just like if you were regularly blocking with a shield and if stamina is reduced to zero your guard gets broken and you'll be left open for a riposte.
anyone want to drop valorheart i can give boss souls in return?
steam name: ۞T۞H۞E۞ S۞U۞S۞P۞E۞C۞T
Sure. What system?
Can't trade boss souls, gr8 b8 m8
lol all u shlubs who are asking "if anyone has it il give you this and that." let me translate it for you

" I'm a bum who did not pay for the DLC can u help a random out and give me this weapon so I don't have to pay and support the developers? kay thanks, bye"
just buy the DLC and get it yourself....
You know, some people actually struggle to get that extra cash. Not everyone can afford to ''support the developers'' (even if they already did so by buying the game). I'm glad to give out DLC stuff, if I have extras. I don't see anything wrong in asking for a DLC item, specially if they're offering something for it. Plus, DLCs generally offer too little content for their price. And some people might just have no interest in ANYTHING about the DLC, save for an item or two. And I dont think anyone would like to spend money just so they can get these items.

Ignore the fact that I replied to a comment from months ago. I just had to say something when I saw this comment.

creepybobmarly

Souls: 50.00
This is a really fun weapon to use, it's something about bashing people's head in with a shield that really gets me. The only problem I have had with it is the damage and how hard twinkling titanite is to find. God I love this weapon though.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 177.00
Wiki Edits: 14
In case you didn't know at the end of archdragon peak you can find dragon chaser's ashes which unlocks infinite twinkling titanite for 15000 souls each. It also unlocks chunks and scales, so getting upgrade materials in the late game is only a matter of farming souls.
WA R2 bash has some surprising range. The lion mirage hits them, your don't actually need to hit them with the shield to connect. Low damage but it's something.

creepybobmarly

Souls: 50.00
I have been using this weapon recently for pvp and it works quite well. Managed to get 400 damage after a rebirth and the jumping attacks (2H) are very good for roll catching. You can get 5 hit combos off if your lucky. Now I just do torch fights.