Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Found on the Outskirts, it is located on a hollow behind the walls of the ruins closest to the summon signs.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 236,601.49
Bank: 7,418.71
Wiki Edits: 18572
Added! Page needs information though, so if you have it please fill it in: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Mirrah+Hat

Making an account is easy and will allow you to edit most pages on wiki :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 236,601.49
Bank: 7,418.71
Wiki Edits: 18572
Added! Page needs information though, so if you have it please fill it in: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Mirrah+Hat

Making an account is easy and will allow you to edit most pages on wiki :)
Sellsword Luet can also be summoned in the area near where Hexer Nicholai invades, down between some of the pillars filled with the rampart hedgehogs.
m
I found to more rings so far.

A Dark Claw Ring (Enhaces Dark Attacks, cant tell where i found it, sry)

A Fire Claw Ring (Enhances Fire Attacks. Location: After you beat Avaa and get the Storm gone.
Right before you open the door to the first Eleum Loyce Knight, turn back and go though the left passage. On the right wall is an Illusiory wall. Follow the way till you have to jump on a bridge, kill the Ice Soldier and behind him there is the Chest.
Edit: NG++++ but it might be there in any NG

DatSmega

Souls: 50.00
This is by far the best dlc I've played out of all the souls games
Yes it is.
Forgot to include Durgo's Hat in the armor section. It is behind hidden wall that appears when using a Pharros's Lockstone on the bridge with the giant arbalests. You must first make the wind stop so the ice will melt and allow you to use the lockstone.
I jumped into NG+ to hunt down some loot that I forgot on NG and approached with great trepidation, considering what a brawl it took my strength great sword character to make it through, but this time I used Yorgh's spear +4 and dark resins and dark weapon. I strongly endorse spears and dark buffs for the DLC. I made it through the first grueling gauntlet, much to my surprise, all the way to the eye of the priestess.
In this DLC, the spell "Yearn" will be your best friend.
The outskirts make me want to rip out my teeth and drive them into my arms