Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

BahamutxZero

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I believe after killing Havel (the apparent real one by the dead dragon later on) this man serpent will not spawn havel types anymore i farmed drakebloods for about an hour with no sign of him.
Not always the case. I killed Havel, got the club and shield, and when I came back through on the same play through the one in the Mausoleum summoned another one. Could have been a fluke though.
You are correct as it clearly states in the wiki article, Havel Knights will not be spawned by these guys after you kill the real Havel Knight by the dragon
Drops 2400 souls on NG with no boosts. Also, there is one near the Great Belfry bonfire which can be easily farmed with very little effort. I get 5k souls/15sec and it dies in one hit.
I heard that this mob can summon you if you do something is that right???
I'm pretty sure that is not true...
when you kill the ancient wyvern it will summon you

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
I was extremely dissapointed the first time I lured it down a staircase and it didn't tumble/roll down the stairs because of its stroller.
Basically a farm on a stroller.
why would they cut their set it looks awesome
because they don't use human model, this is pilgrim model (not sure, needs correction) and it is absolutely different, so it would not work
okay, not pilgrim model, but you get the idea