Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I was having trouble, but then I tried ferron greatsword. Dodge a fireball, do a full two handed alternate light attack combo, she can't do a thing.
chest ahead.
She isn't immune to toxic, but she has very high resistance to it, and it's not at all worth the struggle.

If you're having trouble, use a whip, as she dodges poorly against them.
annoying ***** is what she is..
Undead Settlement Demon: Thanks Seigward
Stray Demon: Meh
Tomb Demon: Abuse the stairs
Old Demon King: Why does Swamp Cuck last longer than Tsorig?
Demon Prince: Kinda annoying, but whatever
All 4 Lords of Cinder: This is fairly leveled against me it seems.
Player Made Pyromancy Builds: OMG just stop flinging easily dodged spells, you look sad.

Zoey: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOW DOES A CHICK IN A THONG FOUR SHOT A HAVEL BUILD?
OP here, I suppose I should add something constructive, I find she's easiest to kill with Bleed than any other element, and if you've got the stats, she's pretty helpless against Dragonslayer Swordspear, and reactive Glave combat in general.
F. U. C. K. Dem T. I. T. T. I. E. S.
F. U. C. K dem t. i. t. s.
in fact she seems to also be immune to gravity and to have infinite FP. thanks from software

ProfessorPyrowise

Souls: 50.00
Interesting note that if you have a phantom or any sort of ally, if they have her attention she will ignore you mostly even if you block her path. Either use this to backstab her or potentially use the Dark Hand weapon art to steal life out of her chest.

Makimagister

Casual
Convict

Souls: 253.00
Just pass her to bonfire and come back kill her later.
(Sunlight Straight sword + Oath + Lightning blade + Deep protection and High poise) Mur ha ha ha