Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Remmuz

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Looking forward to see Ledo's set (or whatever it's called) from the inventory icons it looks like a intresting twist on the silver knight armour.
Ledo, the Silver Knight, will have his armor in here too? But it's not on the list? Then there is hope for Silver Knight weapons and blue Lothic armor
please From bring back the Burial knight set enough with fat armors and fantasy crap
Probably not since Wilhelm's armor is based off of the burial set.
how difficult would it be to remake it?
What do you mean 'fantasy crap'? You do realise this is a fantasy game, right?
i love dark souls because of it's realistic weapons and armour design...i know that there are stupidly oversized weapons and armor sets that don't have a reason to exist but cares about those...
looks like mask of the father isnt coming back...
Which is a good thing because last thing DS3 is the same cancerous community as in DS1.

Btw: Poise is for people who only know one playstyle and have autism :)
Calm down anon jeez
Poise is for people who were intelligent enough to make a good build. You're just salty over your weeaboo builds in the past games getting staggered with punches.
Please tell me the Burial Knight set will be in this DLC
Burial set is vilhelm set
They remade it into Vilhelm's set. Dip*****move... Why not just make they guy wear it, it you know.... ADD IT INTO THE DAMNED GAME!?
Ciaran Set still not :(
Woah awesome! DLC with... old.. armor sets... wait..
ciaran set...
gwyndolin set...
Channeler Set...
Gold-Hemmed Black Set...
Crimson Set...
Chester's Set...
Gough's Set...
Alonne Knight / captain alonne Set...
Mad Warrior Set...
Smelter Demon Set...
Butterfly Set...
Raime's Set...
alonne set...
Rampart Golem Set...

Giant set..
father mask...

THE LEGEND CAN'T DIE...

Gwyn knight sets...
Sealer's mask was so silly but also really dark.
I kinda miss the old ways dark souls use to do dlcs....
seriously stop freaking bringing back armor from previous games and make new ones completely.
why should I want this DLC for a few armors that are from dark souls 2? c'mon I really hope they make completely new armors and stop being lazy. don't get me, wrong guys, i like some of these armors coming back but sometimes I still wish for new armors to be developed more.
5/9 of the new sets are completely new. Your argument is invalid because the community has begged for several of these sets to reappear. Everyone was begging for the Iron Dragonslayer since release. Desert Pyro was another much requested community favorite. Ruin Sentinels was popular as well. More than half the sets are entirely new, and three more were requested by the community. One set is the only one that wasn't requested dby the community, and even that had fans. Every single one of these sets were either new or wanted by the community. The only *****ers to blame are the community if you don't think we got enough new gear.
how do you tame a horse on minecraft
No one knows
Keep riding it until hearts come out. Feeding it apples will help.
Damn, this DLC is a blast but i cant get my hands on the Lapp set :(
Kill Lapp...
I have it you want it?