Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

this shield exists after all???
Welp, farmed hundreds of those Mace / Shield Knights but... none of them even drop them.
I used the gold serpent ring, mimic head, and crystal sage rapier in off-hand to farm it and it dropped pretty quick (about 5 tries), even though my character otherwise only has 7 luck.
I killed them so many times with the serphent ring now and they still havnt dropped it.

Dordric

Souls: 50.00
I can confirm that it does drop, though with little frequency. I farmed the two knights in the Cathedral of the Deep just before the Deacons boss fight for several hours to complete the set. FYI: I only had 10 luck at the time and elected not to use any coins.

Toxicat

Regular +0 :
- Physical Attack (PA) : 112
- Strength Scaling (SS) : D
- Physical Reduction (PR) : 100.0
- Magical Reduction (MR) : 63.0
- Fire Reduction (FR) : 60.0
- Lightning Reduction (LR) : 54.0
- Darkness Reduction (DR) : 83.0
- Stability (St) : 67

Regular +1 (cost 2 titanite shards and 1020 souls) :
- PA : 123
- SS : D+
- St : 68

Regular +2 (cost 4 titanite shards and 1116 souls) :
- PA : 134
- SS : D++
- St : 69

Regular +3 (cost 6 titanite shards and 1302 souls) :
- PA : 145
- SS : D+++
- St : 71

Toxicat

Regular +4 (cost 2 large titanite shard and 1488 souls) :
- PA : 156
- SS : D++++
- St : 71
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,766.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19654
Hi

Are you having troubles editing? Try clearing your local cache and then logging in without "remember me" ticked on (from wiki)
What is the stability at max upgrade level? This could be a reasonably "light" greatshield with massive stability.
It has 75 stability at +10
Black Knight Shield +5 has 69 stability at less than half the weight, though. It has roughly the same average absorption, but is more focused on fire, which is generally a lot more useful than dark defense (which is very situational imo).
Best farm is dancer bonfire & head towards the consumed kings garden.
Already went through 13 golden coins, four regular coins, and killed him plenty of times beyond that just to try and get this thing... Proving to be the most difficult item I've tried to get in this game thus far.
Use Rapport on him, he will just stand there and let you spank his butt.
Got it the second time I killed one of them fools. Got the helmet in the same kill.
I HAVE 3 OF EVERYTHING BUT I CANT GET THE GREATSWORD
40 tries and I've gotten everything except the helmet... 2 of each item in the armour set and about 7 billion greatswords.
I used the gold serpent ring, mimic head, and crystal sage rapier in off-hand to farm it and it dropped pretty quick (about 5 tries), even though my character otherwise only has 7 luck. Really worth getting those items for farming, they help massively in my experience.
with 7 luck and the crystal sage rapier in off-hand.

ROOT-WORKA

Souls: 57.00
It is amazing how stuff never drops for the people who seeking them. Here I am dont even use shields an I have 4 of them trying to get the armor
It's like if the game knows that you're seeking for them or not