Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

godofcinder

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
best pyromancy challenge : what are your favorite pyromancies ? for me, 3 : chaos storm _ 2 : rapport_1 : chaos bed vestiges.

godofcinder

Regular
Battle Tested

best pyromancy challenge : what are your favorite pyromancies ? for me, 3 : chaos storm _ 2 : rapport_1 : chaos bed vestiges.

godofcinder

Regular
Battle Tested

(why three comments) :\
3: chaos storm :2 sacred flame :1 chaos bed vestiges

Whisky

Casual
Convict

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 100.00
3: flash sweat, 2: Great chaos fire orb, 1. Warmth
I finally realized what people are doing wrong w their pyromancy build. Don't invest any points into Dex casting speed will only take away your cancel timing and makes it easy for the opponent to be just spam roll to your back and get u at negative stamina. Also people get discouraged when their low level spell isn't one shooting people hello not even a sword is viable without a INVENTED combo. Black sperpant then chaos bed combo has a very likely chance of hitting at least one of spells (or at least the side of the fire ball hit).
Ok, well a couple points. There's a reason people aren't putting points into dex, person: the sage ring +2 gives 40 virtual dexterity. The cap on cast speed from dex is 50. That means if one has even 10 dex and a sage+2 they'll be capped out.
Second point. Black serpent: it isn't good. I would say, and this is from watching good pyros, that the 3 most important spells a person could have is vestiges (I guess if one is especially good at free aim chaos fireball could be superior with the lingering lava), black flame, and fire surge (a "poke" spell). And as far as spell "combos", the unfortunate (or fortunate) truth is that successful pyro still involves a whole lot of melee, cause spells aren't quick or unpredictable enough that they aren't going to whiff 95% of the time without the addition of melee to mix things up.
Was thinking about a pyro faith hybrid

Deprived

ViT 25
ATT (enuff for 3 or 4 slots)
EnD 15
ViT 10
Str 10
DeX 30
Int 45
Faith 45
Luck 10

SL 120

Would only use pyro glove canvas talisman a falchion and mace with swagtastic outfit

Spell would be sunlight spear and chaos fire orb and that black cheeze***** that travels along the floor.

Would i become GOD OR NO?
to become a god stay at less than 30% weigh with black serpent fire surge and chaos vestige with high att and end. but people are gonna hate you
Max amount of pyro scaling is 80, so your wasting 10 additional levels. Put them into something else like health or endurance.
What ya mean i wont get any more than 80 bonus damage from pyro flame? After 35 int?
Ni should be running Hexes at that point, or dark magic whatever TF theyre called. Better options and plus nothing wrong with a good chaos orb, pursuer combo.
go int 40/faith 40
go as pyromance class since the begining
go for 3 attunement if you want more vigo and endurance
go for 4 attunement if you want more casting (i prefer 4)
target at least 24 endurance, 27 vigor (HL pyromances consumes a lot of stamina)
i would go 125 SL for Pyro
use sage ring always

IMO your vitality is a bit too low, consider removing some of dex/int/faith. Softcap on int/faith is 40/40, but i think sometimes it's reasonable to go above soft-cap. Don't forget to have fun
Wish they made a larvae spit pyromancy. . .
I don't know Howe no one knows this especially in kinda new and knew it but upgrading strenth increases fire. Check for your self, which means hybrids of strenth and pyro would work pretty much 100% better than dex and pyro
it increases fire resistance, not damage.
you got a lot of dislikes
Suggestion for weapons that scale, with both, INT / FTH ? Please help!
Demon's Scar, Moonlight Blade, Onyx Blade, Witch's Locks, Demon's Fist's Demon's Greataxe, there's quite a few to be honest
The best build I found recently was a friedes great scythe build with 45 int, 45 fth. Over 700 AR with a scythe moveset and crazy weapon art.
I'm about to finish up the game for the first time, I've read people talking about Astora Ultra Sword, Corvian Great Scythe, Murakumo. demon great axe, gargoyle flame spear...but I feel those are slow in their movement... What is your take on the Corvian Great Scythre ?
Astora Greatsword with Chaos infuse.
Do i need to get all pyros in one walktrough

Whisky

Casual
Convict

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 100.00
in what context?

Gorgannan

Souls: 50.00
I believe he's talking about for the Master of Pyromancy achievement.

No you do not need to get them all on the same playthrough, but it *does* need to be the same character, so keep that in mind.
cool
Umm rings or gear for piromances? :D
pve is: sage ring+2/sword ring, witchs ring, great swamp ring, fire cluth