Anything without a home!
 4 
Reply  
Avatar

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:36 am
Location: Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...
Souls: 3,109.00
Posts: 965
Reputation: 31
Wiki Edits: 38
#31
Well I threw this bell axe together from disparate bits I found on the Internet:


EDIT: I redid it, original is still in the spoiler tags, this one I think looks a bit better:

Image

How does this work?

Also, @thegourd, the mugenmonkey link is in his post...

Since I'm controlling two characters, and one of them may be out of the picture for a while, think we should wait for a third player (plan on coming back Eldritch? Or anyone else?) while we make sure we have the rules refined further and that everyone has communicated everything to each other clearly without overlooking anything?
Last edited by eremHaNeoN on Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 pm
Souls: 42.00
Bank: 5,649.00
Posts: 1367
Reputation: 5
#32
Yeah, it would likely be wise to wait for at least one more person, hopefully solidfy the rules a bit more in that time. Anything specific I should change?
Avatar

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:36 am
Location: Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...
Souls: 3,109.00
Posts: 965
Reputation: 31
Wiki Edits: 38
#33
Don't know what specifically to change - I'd say Shadowpath and I have communicated most of our thoughts on the matter. It's more about knowing if you're clear with/OK on certain suggestions. Sometimes when reading long posts a detail is easily missed, and so forth. Of course as a player and you as a DM can't show your entire hand for games like these but knowing that you at least saw certain suggestions/changes advised is good. A lot to go over.

And the "Lute of Madness" probability list I'm working on, so there's also that. And the third possible player...(CHARLES...CHARLES ARE YOU THERE? CHARLES! ...)
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:11 am
Souls: 1,229.50
Posts: 234
Reputation: 10
Wiki Edits: 16
#34
@eremHaNeoN the ratio bell:blades is a bit off, but thank you for providing some tangible information instead of having to rely on imagination. We only need one more person, right? RIGHT, @EldritchImagination ? (No pressure though)
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,133.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5015
Reputation: 252
Wiki Edits: 3
#35
If this forum was a house, I could hear you guys from across the street. It would also explain why I keep hearing Donald Trump videos upstairs and some S&M stuff going on in the basement *bangs on the ceiling*

"PRAISE! DAMMIT MAN, I NEED SLEEP! YOU CAN WORSHIP THE GOD EMPEROR WHEN THE SUN IS UP!"

.....................................fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, I'll play with you guys, but I need three things

First, my character is the same character wise as last time, meaning a big fro, a big shlong, and a a tendency for creative poetry, jokes, and sexual innuendos.

Second, I need someone to build my character stat wise. I have no idea what your system is, so just do it as close to my original build as possible.

Third, and this is most important. More. Ladies. If I have to walk around with two blue eye orbs in my pants till the end of the game again, I'm quitting. also I'm keeping the figure that transforms creatures into humanoid females dammit!
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:36 am
Location: Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...
Souls: 3,109.00
Posts: 965
Reputation: 31
Wiki Edits: 38
#36
Mr_Peer wrote:@eremHaNeoN the ratio bell:blades is a bit off, but thank you for providing some tangible information instead of having to rely on imagination. We only need one more person, right?

Too much bell, not enough axe I'm guessing? Tbh I'm not the most pleased with my results, the handle mainly - too thin, and my attempts to attach it to the axe itself looks bad (GIMP is such a pain in the *** to use, I hate the goddamn program but as long as I can't afford Photoshop, or know how to use it, it's my only resort), especially the blending. The parts I used are:

Image
An ancient Greek bronze axe, with the bronze long since worn (the whole assembly needed to be colorized to a bronz-ier look).

One of these (can't find the exact picture - it was very worn-looking, much more so than any of these - but the closest to a "hollow bell" I could find that looked any good).

And finally the handle of this:
Image

Since I'm not a fan of the results myself (though I really like the bell I found I chose for the picture) how would you change it? A crude guide via MS Paint is all. Use a paintbrush with a circle as the bell, the position/size of the axe blades, a scribble of the stick/handle and how it'd be attached (it could use a thicker handle definitely). I'd gladly change that.

EldritchImagination wrote:First, my character is the same character wise as last time, meaning a big fro, a big shlong, and a a tendency for creative poetry, jokes, and sexual innuendos.

Second, I need someone to build my character stat wise. I have no idea what your system is, so just do it as close to my original build as possible.

Third, and this is most important. More. Ladies. If I have to walk around with two blue eye orbs in my pants till the end of the game again, I'm quitting. also I'm keeping the figure that transforms creatures into humanoid females dammit!


And you're still played by Will Smith, by the King's Decree, and Hidetaka Miyazaki (I am both the author of the King's Decree AND Hidetaka Miyazaki so that means double trouble for you).

As for stats, Iunno, go to mugenmonkey and plug in the stats you want up til SL70. Figure out how much your equipment weighs overall, stat requirements for your weapons, spells to attune, rings you want and go from there. I know your equipment last time was some kind of cloth tunic with mail underneath, something like that? So we have chest armor, anything else? You had an axe that could cast sorceries as well as a wooden club of some sort. A parrying shield too I believe. Details, details, DETAILS man! We gotta have more of 'em!

Also highly important to know (for lore reasons), do you wear something that covers your schlong or do you just let it "hang out" dangling from under your armor, perhaps dragging it along the ground like an animal's long, thick tail? Any pictorial depictions should include pixelized censoring a la Gei Ping and his peen? (not kidding when the picture I found for Gei Ping was one of those preserved anatomical displays for a museum, holding a cigarette, almost every part of the body being skeletal or deskinned except for the penii, which was perfectly intact including skin).

With this out of the way, I'm going to go through what I wrote to suggest for improvements and work on it in a checklist form and get an affirmative or not if they'll be implemented. Brb for that (probably via PM since a few things may be spoiler-y).
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 pm
Souls: 42.00
Bank: 5,649.00
Posts: 1367
Reputation: 5
#37
EldritchImagination wrote:If this forum was a house, I could hear you guys from across the street. It would also explain why I keep hearing Donald Trump videos upstairs and some S&M stuff going on in the basement *bangs on the ceiling*

"PRAISE! DAMMIT MAN, I NEED SLEEP! YOU CAN WORSHIP THE GOD EMPEROR WHEN THE SUN IS UP!"

.....................................fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, I'll play with you guys, but I need three things

First, my character is the same character wise as last time, meaning a big fro, a big shlong, and a a tendency for creative poetry, jokes, and sexual innuendos.

Second, I need someone to build my character stat wise. I have no idea what your system is, so just do it as close to my original build as possible.
I can work with that. Stat wise though it would depend on what build you're going for. I can easily distribute a SL 70 stats through every skill, but that might not suit you.
Third, and this is most important. More. Ladies. If I have to walk around with two blue eye orbs in my pants till the end of the game again, I'm quitting. also I'm keeping the figure that transforms creatures into humanoid females dammit!
Avatar

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:11 am
Souls: 1,229.50
Posts: 234
Reputation: 10
Wiki Edits: 16
#38
I am unfortunately on mobile and I'm trying really hard to share an image I drew, but it seems that I can't. I'll try to describe it using existing Dark Souls weapons. Sorry :00013:

So, the main design is very similar to Earth Seeker: same colour of bronze, long straight handle and two blades.
However, the two blades are slightly separated to allow a bell like the Sacred Chime Hammer to hang in between them.
The hole which the bell is in looks like the Mace of the Insolent
The end result is roughly like the Eleonora.
The picture in order, for reference
Image
ImageImage
Image
Image
Avatar

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 pm
Souls: 42.00
Bank: 5,649.00
Posts: 1367
Reputation: 5
#39
I like it! Did you perchance use Mugenmonkey without my noticing? I have a spreadsheet in which I am collecting your information, perhaps you could post the image of your build here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KoPnYLKw3qQ-oIrZL1jF14_mZZWKlt1a1ltMMq19Ff8/edit?usp=sharing that would be fantastic; then I can look back at it without having to go all the way back to the beginning.
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,133.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5015
Reputation: 252
Wiki Edits: 3
#40
eremHaNeoN wrote:
Mr_Peer wrote:@eremHaNeoN the ratio bell:blades is a bit off, but thank you for providing some tangible information instead of having to rely on imagination. We only need one more person, right?

Too much bell, not enough axe I'm guessing? Tbh I'm not the most pleased with my results, the handle mainly - too thin, and my attempts to attach it to the axe itself looks bad (GIMP is such a pain in the *** to use, I hate the goddamn program but as long as I can't afford Photoshop, or know how to use it, it's my only resort), especially the blending. The parts I used are:

Image
An ancient Greek bronze axe, with the bronze long since worn (the whole assembly needed to be colorized to a bronz-ier look).

One of these (can't find the exact picture - it was very worn-looking, much more so than any of these - but the closest to a "hollow bell" I could find that looked any good).

And finally the handle of this:
Image

Since I'm not a fan of the results myself (though I really like the bell I found I chose for the picture) how would you change it? A crude guide via MS Paint is all. Use a paintbrush with a circle as the bell, the position/size of the axe blades, a scribble of the stick/handle and how it'd be attached (it could use a thicker handle definitely). I'd gladly change that.

EldritchImagination wrote:First, my character is the same character wise as last time, meaning a big fro, a big shlong, and a a tendency for creative poetry, jokes, and sexual innuendos.

Second, I need someone to build my character stat wise. I have no idea what your system is, so just do it as close to my original build as possible.

Third, and this is most important. More. Ladies. If I have to walk around with two blue eye orbs in my pants till the end of the game again, I'm quitting. also I'm keeping the figure that transforms creatures into humanoid females dammit!


And you're still played by Will Smith, by the King's Decree, and Hidetaka Miyazaki (I am both the author of the King's Decree AND Hidetaka Miyazaki so that means double trouble for you).

As for stats, Iunno, go to mugenmonkey and plug in the stats you want up til SL70. Figure out how much your equipment weighs overall, stat requirements for your weapons, spells to attune, rings you want and go from there. I know your equipment last time was some kind of cloth tunic with mail underneath, something like that? So we have chest armor, anything else? You had an axe that could cast sorceries as well as a wooden club of some sort. A parrying shield too I believe. Details, details, DETAILS man! We gotta have more of 'em!

Also highly important to know (for lore reasons), do you wear something that covers your schlong or do you just let it "hang out" dangling from under your armor, perhaps dragging it along the ground like an animal's long, thick tail? Any pictorial depictions should include pixelized censoring a la Gei Ping and his peen? (not kidding when the picture I found for Gei Ping was one of those preserved anatomical displays for a museum, holding a cigarette, almost every part of the body being skeletal or deskinned except for the penii, which was perfectly intact including skin).

With this out of the way, I'm going to go through what I wrote to suggest for improvements and work on it in a checklist form and get an affirmative or not if they'll be implemented. Brb for that (probably via PM since a few things may be spoiler-y).


Covered, and it's retractable, like a horse's, so it doesn't look nearly as big as it is. Thought the character is the same, I'm making up a new backstory. I haven't worked all the details, but basically...

Charles Pendragon is a human/dark monster hybrid, created by a powerful (and lusty) witch, who made him to be a one of her many other servants, but he managed to escape, and now seeks only to live his life as he desires........and get some poon. Though he had no name originally, Charles Pendragon acquired it while reading the many fantasy novels the witch possessed (she was also a book worm).

The witch created Charles to be a more intelligent creature, though at the cost of not being a full monster, and thus added humanity to his composition to make him somewhat human, rather than just a pure monster like the rest of her savage, dimwitted minions. From this, he was given a love of literature and poetry, emotions beyond bloodlust and hunger, reason, curiosity, and all human desires. He was made to be the most human of all his kin so the witch could have some form of company, someone whose vocabulary was lager than growls and grunts. Of course, the witch was so lonely, and had no means for companionships of....other natures, so she made Charles with other endowments, including a large build, and more than generously sized ding dong.


Also want to rework my original build a little, add a new ability.

Edit: You know what, I'll just do what Peer did. I have a Dark souls 3 save i can just respec my character to 70 and screenshot a pic of his look and stats......except I'm gonna have to add an afro.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
 4