be unleashed as a wave of moonlight.
"Grandfather of sorcery" and "Moonlight"

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst
Catalyst born from the soul of the Dark Sun
Gwyndolin, Darkmoon deity who watches over
the abandoned city of Gods, Anor Londo.
Gwyndolin is Gwyn's lastborn and a legitimate
god, but he is also a Moon sorcerer, and this
wand is boosted by faith, not intelligence.

"Gwyndolin is Gwyn's lastborn and a legitimate god, but he is also a Moon sorcerer,"

Gwyndolin is a Moon sorcerer
Seath is the grandfather of sorcery that is based on moonlight

Who was Gwyndolin's mother?
There is no way it could be Yorshka, but depending on who Gwyndolin's mother was it could be possible for Gwyndolin to have a younger sister who is not a god and could perhaps be a crossbreed.

One might point out that Yorshka herself claims to Gwyn to be her father but I would like to point out a line in the description for the Darkmoon Blade:
"Captain Yorshka recites only for the sake of remembering her brother, with out knowledge of its meaning."
This would imply that she doesn't exactly know what she is talking about and that she is repeating things that she heard Gwyndolin say.

One last thing on Gwyndolin's parentage: Its a bit strange that Gwyndolin has snakes for legs, but what if they were not snakes and were serpents?
A "serpent is an imperfect dragon"

Nuuskis

Souls: 65.00
I want to point out some things wrong with this theory. Animals referred as serpents are usually some kind of snakes so saying Gwyndolin's legs might be serpents and not snakes is kind of contradictory. Also "A serpent is an imperfect dragon" meaning they're NOT dragons. To me it seems you're implying Gwyndolin is a dragon crossbreed but your points that made you think that points to the opposite (Gwyndolin isn't dragon crossbreed, snake crossbreed maybe). You also left part of the darkmoon blade's description out which changes the whole meaning: "Miracles of the Darkmoon are tales of revenge, but Captain Yorshka recites only for the sake of remembering her brother, with out knowledge of its meaning." The lack of knowledge refers to the miracle and makes your second to last point meaningless. And comparing Gwyndolin's lines to Yorshka's when joining blades of the darkmoon is almost identical so it's propably just a vow and Yorshka isn't refering to Gwyn as her father. Do note that this doesn't rule out that Yorshka and Gwyndolin are propably siblings.
Yorshka isn't appearing in my game. Did I screw up everything by skipping Sirri's quest in order to do the rosaria one? :(
Sirris' questline (or anyone else's for that matter) shouldn't affect Yorshka or player's interaction with her. Try reloading the area again. Maybe game just didn't load her for some reason.
She should eat a little...maybe the nutrients would make her fluffly like Priscilla.