Anything without a home!

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3,109.00
Wiki Edits: 38
Also some additions/changes for old characters...

A more accurate stat sheet for Gei Ping Anneus (last-minute change to his first name - to Gei, which I didn't do in this altered pic unfortunately - the other word, Gai I keep pronouncing as "Guy" - the crass pun of a name of a Far East mage works better spelled like "Gei" imo - I can't believe I'm trying to give some integrity to a name that is literally pronounced Gaping Anus - not my character originally btw for those not in the know, I just took it over and made it my own when some other poster made the character with just the name and description of an eastern mage and suddenly left after two posts):
Note the use of Great Farron Darts this time instead of just the regular ones.

The other spells attuned:
Soul Estoc (which is exactly what it sounds like) requires 15 int. and uses 15 FP per hit
Scare (again, combo of Hidden Body, Obscuring Ring and Untrue White Ring) requires 18 int. and uses 25 FP

Spells he has on his person that aren't attuned, but in case he finds a spot where he can and wants to switch out a few in place of these:
Soul Katana (which is a... soul...katana... basically a slash and thrust, slash and thrust...) which requires 30 int and uses 20 FP
Skeleton (which turns him into a Skeleton) which requires 12 int and uses 1 FP
Farron Dart
Chameleon
Soul Greatsword
Farron Hail
Aural Decoy
Cast Light
Repair
Old Moonlight

Once again, rings:
Sage's Ring +3 (+45 dexterity for cast speed - in DkS3 cast speed caps at 50 dex - the Pole Washer though scales all the way to 99 for cast speed - so needless to say this makes it VERY VERY FAST - a good thing for a staff hybrid that is the weakest staff in terms of power but the best in terms of sheer, unadulterated speed)
Young Dragon Ring
Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +3 (extends length of spell effects by 45%)
Ring of Extra Slots (allows an extra two ring slots - weighs 2.0 units as seen on the graphic)
Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
Belching Crusty Old Dragon Ring (25% magic damage boost! weighs 1.5 units)

Other rings he has in his quite literal pocket dimension:
Ashen Estus Ring
Chloranthy Ring +3
Darkmoon Ring
Dusk Crown Ring
Farron Ring
Dragonscale Ring
*Dragonbone Ring
(reduces damage taken from ripostes by 30% - weighs 1.3 units)
Horsehoof Ring
*Wood Grain Ring +3 (increases weapon durability by 50%)
Magic Clutch Ring
Pontiff's Right Eye
Pontiff's Left Eye

*Pontiff's Third Eye (Boosts defense to a maximum of +15% as long as attacking persists - weighs 1.0 units)
Aldrich's Ruby
Aldrich's Sapphire

*Aldrich's Onyx (Restores 20 durability for all equipment from critical attacks - weighs 0.8 units)

* - crap I made up

His weapon, with slight alterations (increased durability by 5 points, changed spell buff to reflect what it would be for this character with his stats):
The aux effect at 55 is tetanus which as I described in a PM to thegourd:
When inflicted will cause the player/enemy to have greater difficulty moving/controlling, sometimes unresponsive, sometimes moving the wrong way, sometimes going too many steps in wherever direction. This also adds difficulty in handling their weapon, as if too heavy. Trying to hit anything will have slower wind-up, like they're trying to lift a great weight off the ground, and the weapon will deflect off of most enemies. Every action also uses twice the stamina it normally does. Until the tetanus meter goes down (it goes down at a moderate rate when fully inflicted, faster than, say, Dark Souls 1/3 poison but slower than Dark Souls 2 poison) they will move as if they're drunk, or just extremely light-headed, when in fact their muscles have given up on them. Temporarily.

Weapon Art: Wash My Pole (4 FP) - (this is its general/"lore" description I wrote for it, it shall suffice) Use the long end of the blade to launch yourself in midair and do a somersault with your blade plunging inside the gaping mouths of your enemies. Those without mouths, one will surely be made for them with THIS attack! A-ha ha ha ha ha ha!

So, similar to Artorias' leaping sword attack, but a bit faster, and you go diagonally downward to "thrust" your sword into the enemy instead of slamming them to the ground like with the Abyss/Majestic/Wolf Knight Greatsword.

As said before, it's the weakest catalyst in the game in terms of magic damage but by far the fastest. At 60 int. and +5 it has a spell buff of 145, but is about 1.5 times faster than the Witchtree Branch with-OUT a sage's ring and having just the base dex requirements. It only gets faster and faster the closer you get to 99 dex (with or without a Sage's Ring +0, +1, +2 or +3), and at 99 dex you will be a SPEED MANIAC AAAAGGHHHHH.

Upgrade table for the Pole Washer (finally!):

Off-hand weapon, again, which he lacks the stats to use as a weapon but can use the weapon art which makes it a decent torch; more importantly though having it equipped gives him a 51.5% magic damage boost(!!! - some of you already know this by now):

Upgrades with regular titanite, not that he's ever going to bother, so I'm not going to bother with an upgrade table.

Something new he gets to carry around, a small shield for spell parrying (as well as just regular parrying) - DARK SOULS 2 CALLBACK INCOMING!:
Upgrades with titanite Scales, don't know if I'll be making an upgrade table for this or not.

Finally, (yet another) picture of the man himself, this time holding his shield of choice (and reversed, to make it look as though he's holding everything in the proper hands - though actually, his skeletal arm is his left one and the one with more muscle and sinew is the right one):

Oh and his two armor pieces of course:

He also has on him a Crown of Dusk to which he says "I'd sooner slice off my own **** than put that **** on my head!"

A stat sheet I made for Tony as well:
He's a pyromancer starting class because of the magic/faith scaling of the lute. And I gave him Boulder Heave because it's the funniest spell, let alone pyromancy in the whole game (and it does damage so that's something).

More is yet to be done. I'm working on something for the lute in its "PERFORM" stance. And figuring out what items to bring along (and descriptions for new ones they may bring along).
Last edited by eremHaNeoN on Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6.00
Bank: 5,649.00
Mr_Peer wrote:By the way, I'm still interested and I'll make a character ASAP, like around 15-16 o clock tomorrow (GMT+1). I'm thinking of some jolly, bearded alcoholic with a big axe and an even bigger stash of booze.

awesome! Looking forward to it

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

@thegourd I altered a few things in my post above (see: spells, rings and the changed description for the Sage's Ring +3, which describes more a change to the weapon than the ring). I like how the comments for every reputation point you give me reads like abject horror than anything lol.

Also, got the PM I sent last night?
Last edited by eremHaNeoN on Fri May 19, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,709.50
All of that gear for Gai, and still no crotchpiece...

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,220.50
Wiki Edits: 16
So, my character:

GROM
A lonely, traveling, jolly, well-rounded and slightly drunk knight from the land once named Millwood. He has a beard like Gael, only a bit more full, and a Gimli-like face. His face is of course well worn and has started to look like crumbling earth. He decided long ago to leave the Millwood forest to seek new places, discover new ways to satisfy his lust for alcohol and gain a deeper understanding of the earth he worships (had to look up Millwood lore on this one). As he traveled through the lands , he found that he was branded with the Darksign. However, confident with his purpose, he kept travelling the earth looking for adventure and fine drinks. Time passed in strange ways as he saw the rise and fall of many kings and kingdoms of Old and new ages on the surface of the ever changing earth. He always remained in the background of it all, practicing his faith and drinking booze. How he got into the Void is up to the DM I guess. I'd say he is one of the oldest hollow beings in the world, and outlived the Age of Fire and Dark due to his alcohol addiction unwavering faith.

Aside from his trusty antlered suit of armour, he carried a large and sturdy leather Bag which he made a long time ago. The Bag is a gateway to the dark, endless Inventory Space, one of the few things still unexplained in the Dark Souls series (seriously why can you carry literally EVERY item in the game with you and pull it out at any time?).
The Bag holds:
- 5 barrel mugs of Millwood rumtm
- 3 pints of Siegbräu
- 1 skin filled with something unidentified, presumably wine.
- an unlit torch
- some rocks
- a jar of dirt. http://gph.is/1NKrKU8
- a primitive brewing device, for all kinds of fermenting residue
- 20 prism stones
- some rotting scraps of meat squashed to the bottom (The Inventory has a bottom for dirty and forgotten things)

Stats:
https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/198883
Not entirely accurate, but basically str/fth with some good armour. The armour will be worn and crumbled by now, so it'll weigh a lot less.
Grom has two spells:
Earth Warmth (30 fp)
- generates a healing aura from the ground that slowly generates allies' health, feet first
Force (26 fp)
- does exactly what you'd expect it to do: blast foes away

Now, weapon and rings

Bell Axe
Image+Image

A massive axe with a built-in bell, not unlike the Sacred Chime Hammer and the Eleonora. I don't have an official sheet like the Pole Washer for it, but with my current stats it has around 380 physical ar. Scaling is B/C in strength/faith.
Weapon art: One with the Earth (45 fp)
Ring the bell inside the weapon to unleash the wrath of the earth. Lots, lots of explosions.

Holy stone
An unnaturally smooth stone, with a human like shape. It has been with him since he left Millwood. Allows Grom to cast miracles of the earth and of the gods.

Rings:
Pendant ring
A small trinket with the picture of an archtree. Doesn't actually decrease equipment load percentage, but helps carry the load.

Ring of Soberness +3
Decreases the effects of hangovers by 95%

Golden ring
No effect, but it looks shiny and has intricate engravings

Sorry for the delay, I had some conflicting ideas. Is this allowed @thegourd ?

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:All of that gear for Gai, and still no crotchpiece...

Maybe with a few more investments in vit, he'll have the equip load to put on the Master Mage's Codpiece. Only time will tell...

@Mr_Peer Is Grom by any chance Moondog? :D

We now have two undead who are as ancient as the Age of Fire and Dark themselves, one having gotten by with booze faith, the other with weed meditation. Grom and Gei Ping Anneus I think will get along quite famously.

I'd be honored to throw together a Bell Axe mock-up. An axe with a bell in it, Earth Seeker meets Sacred Chime Hammer... any specifics? How does it look, to you, exactly? And are those stats and AR for it at +0 or fully upgraded?

Also, I have a character with a Pendant Ring too! Tony, that is (he may or may not last long). I made it up as a ring with no known use, just like the regular Pendant. I'm guessing that's what your Pendant Ring is too, unless you mean something else by "doesn't decrease equip load but helps carry the load"?

Also... you said your version of the Millwood armor is a more worn version, therefore lighter. Does it also have less defense, durability, etc. in any way? I wouldn't mind making mock-up stat pictures for that either (I don't know how to give it a "worn" look that would be even at least a quarter acceptable though - my art may be...not good, but I DO have some semblance of standards!)
Last edited by eremHaNeoN on Fri May 19, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

OK so here is Gei Ping Anneus' item list:

30 Paper-Wrapped Green Blossoms (intuition told him to carry ten more on his daily walk than he usually does) - requires a Charcoal Pine Stick (automatically used) - when inhaled, slows down damage taken and reduces the speed of auxiliary effect build-up by [???]%. Effect lasts around a minute (or 45 seconds? Either or, undecided). So, when normally attacked, health is reduced instantly. If you're under the effects of this, your health gradually goes down instead, giving you time to heal before it goes all the way down. This includes instances where enough damage is taken to kill you. It's an effect not unlike Earthbound/Mother 3's damage system with the HP numbers gradually rolling down. And the part about auxiliary effect slowdown, yeah that's a perk too. Poison/toxic/curse/frost/bleed/tetanus build-up is reduced significantly. Side effects: slows down stamina recovery by half (takes twice as long to recover), and attack accuracy is also reduced by [?!?]%. Melee attacks and especially ranged attacks. (I decided to scrap the part about it increasing defense in general, now I'm just making it something that slows down damage and build-up).
30 Charcoal Pine Sticks - mainly used for lighting up Paper-Wrapped Green Blossoms. Can also be used to give weapons an instant fire buff lasting 5 seconds with a flat 10 fire damage on top. Better used/saved for the blossoms.
20 Toxoid Moss Clumps - cures tetanus build-up
20 Prism Stones
20 Alluring Skulls
20 Repair Powders
1 Divine Blessing
1 Hidden Blessing
2 Estus Flasks
2 Ashen Estus Flasks

Tony's:

99 Snack Clumps - something to snack on - has no noticeable effect whatsoever - Tony just likes to snack, because he is FAT wearing FAT armor and FAT rolling all the time what a FATTY HAHAHA
10 Siegbrau
20 Firebombs
20 Black Firebombs
20 White Firebombs
- leaves a wide-spread cluster of smaller explosions in a larger radius upon impact rather than one larger blast in a more concentrated radius
20 Green Blossoms (no not to smoke, these are just the regular kind that boosts stamina recovery you all know of)
99 Rubbish
1 Homeward Bone
1 Coiled Sword Fragment
1 Ember
4 Estus Flasks

Now to work on the sheet for Tony's lute's effects, the probability of said effects happening, how to play it, etc.

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,220.50
Wiki Edits: 16
eremHaNeoN wrote:
Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:All of that gear for Gai, and still no crotchpiece...

Maybe with a few more investments in vit, he'll have the equip load to put on the Master Mage's Codpiece. Only time will tell...

@Mr_Peer Is Grom by any chance Moondog? :D

We now have two undead who are as ancient as the Age of Fire and Dark themselves, one having gotten by with booze faith, the other with weed green blossom. Grom and Gei Ping Anneus I think will get along quite famously.

I'd be honored to throw together a Bell Axe mock-up. An axe with a bell in it, Earth Seeker meets Sacred Chime Hammer... any specifics? How does it look, to you, exactly? And are those stats and AR for it at +0 or fully upgraded?

Also, I have a character with a Pendant Ring too! Tony, that is (he may or may not last long). I made it up as a ring with no known use, just like the regular Pendant. I'm guessing that's what your Pendant Ring is too, unless you mean something else by "doesn't decrease equip load but helps carry the load"?

Also... you said your version of the Millwood armor is a more worn version, therefore lighter. Does it also have less defense, durability, etc. in any way? I wouldn't mind making mock-up stat pictures for that either (I don't know how to give it a "worn" look that would be even at least a quarter acceptable though - my art may be...not good, but I DO have some semblance of standards!)

Never seen Moondog before, but the images made me chuckle. Yes, Grom is basically the DS3 equivalent of Moondog. Maybe a bit more buff and well...undead.
About the Bell Axe: Made of bronze and iron, it is only reminiscent of the Sacred Chime Hammer in shape: a large, slightly crumbled bell on a stick. It had no affiliation with the dark whatsoever (Grom leaves that to the mages), but it is very old. The bell hangs in a construction similar to the Mace of the Insolent: hollow to allow for mighty jingles. 4 Axe blades like those of the Earth Seeker jut out from the mainframe in the cardinal directions,which are not very long but effective enough. It can hit like a club, but is best suited for Axe swings.

I didn't actually realise Tony also had a Pendant ring, but Grom's serves a similar purpose. When he runs out of booze, he needs something else to draw strength from. Those would be memories given by the pendant. The 'carrying the load' part is more about the burden of hollowing and the witnessing of too many events to count. Besides that, it's pretty useless.

The armour is indeed lighter and thus less protective and durable. As for the looks, imagine the Silver Knight set --> Ledo's (cut from the game) set with a few extra thousands of years added. Basically, gone "wild" and then exposed to the passage of time. I'm pretty sure you can also get tetanus from it if you were to accidentally cut yourself on the antlers.

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Mr_Peer wrote:So, my character:

GROM
A lonely, traveling, jolly, well-rounded and slightly drunk knight from the land once named Millwood. He has a beard like Gael, only a bit more full, and a Gimli-like face. His face is of course well worn and has started to look like crumbling earth. He decided long ago to leave the Millwood forest to seek new places, discover new ways to satisfy his lust for alcohol and gain a deeper understanding of the earth he worships (had to look up Millwood lore on this one). As he traveled through the lands , he found that he was branded with the Darksign. However, confident with his purpose, he kept travelling the earth looking for adventure and fine drinks. Time passed in strange ways as he saw the rise and fall of many kings and kingdoms of Old and new ages on the surface of the ever changing earth. He always remained in the background of it all, practicing his faith and drinking booze. How he got into the Void is up to the DM I guess. I'd say he is one of the oldest hollow beings in the world, and outlived the Age of Fire and Dark due to his alcohol addiction unwavering faith.

Aside from his trusty antlered suit of armour, he carried a large and sturdy leather Bag which he made a long time ago. The Bag is a gateway to the dark, endless Inventory Space, one of the few things still unexplained in the Dark Souls series (seriously why can you carry literally EVERY item in the game with you and pull it out at any time?).
The Bag holds:
- 5 barrel mugs of Millwood rumtm
- 3 pints of Siegbräu
- 1 skin filled with something unidentified, presumably wine.
- an unlit torch
- some rocks
- a jar of dirt. http://gph.is/1NKrKU8
- a primitive brewing device, for all kinds of fermenting residue
- 20 prism stones
- some rotting scraps of meat squashed to the bottom (The Inventory has a bottom for dirty and forgotten things)

Stats:
https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/198883
Not entirely accurate, but basically str/fth with some good armour. The armour will be worn and crumbled by now, so it'll weigh a lot less.
Grom has two spells:
Earth Warmth (30 fp)
- generates a healing aura from the ground that slowly generates allies' health, feet first
Force (26 fp)
- does exactly what you'd expect it to do: blast foes away

Now, weapon and rings

Bell Axe
Image+Image

A massive axe with a built-in bell, not unlike the Sacred Chime Hammer and the Eleonora. I don't have an official sheet like the Pole Washer for it, but with my current stats it has around 380 physical ar. Scaling is B/C in strength/faith.
Weapon art: One with the Earth (45 fp)
Ring the bell inside the weapon to unleash the wrath of the earth. Lots, lots of explosions.

Holy stone
An unnaturally smooth stone, with a human like shape. It has been with him since he left Millwood. Allows Grom to cast miracles of the earth and of the gods.

Rings:
Pendant ring
A small trinket with the picture of an archtree. Doesn't actually decrease equipment load percentage, but helps carry the load.

Ring of Soberness +3
Decreases the effects of hangovers by 95%

Golden ring
No effect, but it looks shiny and has intricate engravings

Sorry for the delay, I had some conflicting ideas. Is this allowed @thegourd ?

Yup, looks good to me but if possible could you use mugenmonkey to display all your stats and what not. Your starting level is 70

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

So our current roster is Grom, Tony, Gei anyone else?