Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I have a question if u put stuff in ur storage box will it carry over?
Certain none key items can be carried over.

Covenant of Artorias and Charred Orange Ring are a couple of examples.
Last reply was weirrded wrong, the two items I mentioned cannot be carried over and will need to be obtained from their respective bosses.
yes
It says that sins are absolved in one place and in other it says they aren't, which is true?
PVE Sins are absolved ''aka'' killing NPC's/ Betraying a convenant / Twilight Anor Londo
It is said that after NG7 that enemys and bosses damage and health is the same.
The enemy and boss damage and health stops increasing at NG+7. The article says NG7 which refers to the 7th New Game, which is NG+6
What happen if I use a Homeward Bone after defeating Gwyn, will I get the Dark Lord ending or I will return to the last bonfire?
You will be teleported to Gwyn's boss arena no matter what
can u ply with people in different ng+

dubloon7

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 544.00
Wiki Edits: 6
anyone have an extra Soul of Sif to gladly give to a low-life dregling?

PSN ID: Dubloon7
Edited last paragraphs for readability, added links.
Thanks!
Is there a suggested level you would want to be at before starting NG+? I know there isn't one on the dark souls 3 wiki but that one includes suggested levels for the final few areas you end up doing (ie the ringed city over 100) and so you can sort of see what your level ought to be around. Im currently at lvl 98 with only gwen to go in this playthrough. I do need to go through and kindle a few bonfires yet and with gwens souls that'll be another level or two.
I usually go in at around lvl 100, could probably go at 90 though.
i mean NG+ in DS III and Bloodborne wasn't too aweful so I figured DS wouldnt be too bad either. Made the jump around 100 and its been good so far. Snagged the iaito and the 1st playthough and been having fun with that

Primal969

Souls: 50.00
90 to 100 sounds right, I went at 98 but grinded the Black Knights a bit before Gwyn, you'll be around 90 anyways just by playing normally. However for Ornstein and Smough round 2... :D You'll probably want around 140 or more :P