Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Those four legged robots are so hard to kill, wtf? Like they're one shotting me, all the time and I barely do any damage with my upgraded weapon...gg
Haha yes! I've been browsing the internet for some tips on how to fight them. They usually force me to eat 1 - 2 heals every time. I've tried targeting thier bodyparts but nothing seems to change. Now, it seems they take alot more damage from elemental damage so try that.
If you mean the ones in the 2nd area, I'd recommend not fighting them at all and just dodge spam to the item
me i stay closed to them and hit their leg work and take no potion ;)! have fun

lapdragon

Casual
Convict

Souls: 3,215.00
Wiki Edits: 589
Target their tail before engaging them, then keep at range from them and wait for them to "honk" and then jump at you. After they honk, wait for the jump and then dodge to the side, then slide-attack their tail after they land. Dodge back to get some more room, wait for the honk and jump, and then just do it again and again until the tail breaks off. Once the tail is gone, switch your target to one of their legs, and keep dodging the jump and attacking - destroying one of the legs will kill the robot. After the tail gets broken off, it will fall to the ground as an "Ancillary Core" implant that you can either keep and use, or destroy for a nice amount of tech scrap. You can pick up the implant before the fight is over if you're able to multitask. :-)
when u pass the way after the third boss can u go back sometime in the game to complete what u didnt ?

Zephyr

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Pass the way?
No matter you have killed the boss or not, you can always go back and explore
Take note that after destroying the final boss... you are automatically forced into New Game +
Whats mean hardcore kill? It's define weapon from boss.

lapdragon

Casual
Convict

Hardcore kill gets you the v2.0 weapon from the boss - you will need to kill the boss in a specific way.
PAX: don't let him get hit by his missiles.
Firebug: destroy all 6 of his legs before killing him
Big Sister: don't destroy more than two welding arms in the second phase.
Black Cerberus: cut off his right arm - bonus: make PAX destroy both fuel silos to get the full BC armor set
Rogue Process: cut off his right arm in phase 2
Anybody found a fix for the secret armor set door not opening?
i just had my game crash and now it says save game corrupted, any ideas?

lapdragon

Casual
Convict

I've got a few saves backed up - where were you when you crashed?