Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I have been parried two handing both with the Lothric knight ultra greatsword and with the black knight ultra greatsword. Can provide video evidence upon request. Recent change or not?
Id love to see it. Lately people have been trying to parry my zwei and I found it awkward that at this point pwoole still go for it.
What about weapon skills? Which can be parried, and which cannot?
Charge and stance (the R1) can be parried. I wouldnt risk parrying the stomp follow up
Is it a thing that a player with a warcry buffed moveset cannot be parried? I just spent about ten minutes trying to parry the brigand at cathedral of the deep and I could never land one until his buff ran out, at which point i never missed. To clarify, i kept just getting partials on all his R1s (about 60) and then landing parries when the buff was gone with what felt like the same timings.
I want to use the painted guardian sword to parry on my fth/lck build but I don't have 18 dex or whatever it takes, can I still use this to effectively parry in PvP/PvE? I tested it out on the High Wall undead and it worked pretty well, but will I be able to parry say, a larger weapon without meeting stat requirements?