Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

Iosefka

Souls: 94.00
Hello, I bought Bloodborne some time ago and couldn't get out of Central Yharnam, never even got to Father Gascoigne. Recently I installed it again and stuck at it and got platinum, first game I ever did that with! Well after 5 times through I decided to look for something else and bought DS3, I'm enjoying the game so far but I sold some items early on and didn't realise I would want them later, is the only way to get them now to go right through to the end of the game and start ng+ or is there a vendor somewhere I can buy stuff I have looted like the messengers in bloodborne?

Specifically it's the Crystal Sage's Rapier and the Caestus. I didn't realise I could swap boss souls and was just consuming them as I got them. The Caestus I sold before I understood was parrying was.

I don't want to rush in to NG+ because it's hard enough as it is and I want to do the DLC and revisit some areas I don't think I fully explored before I finish it.

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 6,902.00
Hello. There's a very generous population of members here and I'm sure if you go post a request in the Trading and Co-op subforum, someone will volunteer to drop those items to you.

You will need to post your PSN ID (I assume you are playing on PS4) and arrange to meet the volunteer by summoning him in the game. As copied from Bloodborne, DS3 has passwords so you can summon just a specific person with no restrictions.

PS: You may want to consider playing Nioh next. It is fantastic.

Iosefka

ElvesRule wrote:Hello. There's a very generous population of members here and I'm sure if you go post a request in the Trading and Co-op subforum, someone will volunteer to drop those items to you.

You will need to post your PSN ID (I assume you are playing on PS4) and arrange to meet the volunteer by summoning him in the game. As copied from Bloodborne, DS3 has passwords so you can summon just a specific person with no restrictions.

PS: You may want to consider playing Nioh next. It is fantastic.

I hadn't thought about that! You can leave items on the floor but I didn't understand why.

Nioh, will definitely buy that next then, thanks.

Rangrok

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,601.00
To be fair, it sounds like you're still pretty early in the game. You might be better off restarting entirely. If you include the optional areas and DLCs, the half way point is just after the third Lord of Cinder IMO.

Although if you want to parry, get a Buckler from Greirat. It's very slightly heavier, has the same number of start up frames, but more active frames.

Iosefka

Rangrok wrote:To be fair, it sounds like you're still pretty early in the game. You might be better off restarting entirely. If you include the optional areas and DLCs, the half way point is just after the third Lord of Cinder IMO.

Although if you want to parry, get a Buckler from Greirat. It's very slightly heavier, has the same number of start up frames, but more active frames.

I'm at Lothric Castle now, I'm not sure how much of the main game is left but it's taken me a while to get here, I don't really want to start again, Greirat has gone to explore somewhere. I have a small shield but I wanted the caestus to use a hollow gem.

I'll see how I get on, may make a new character, I guess there is no way to drop stuff for yourself?

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 6,902.00
Losefka, there is a way to drop stuff to yourself. People here do it all the time. Again, go to trading/co-op subforum and ask for help transferring items to another character. Trading is the biggest exploit in the Souls series. Go read the posts there and see all the ways to game the game.

Nunkuruji

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,474.50
Use a small shield, Golden Falcon, Llewlyn shield.
I can see it in your eyes. If you didn't invade, didn't pillage, whatever would you do?
Phantom Build Guide Doc (non meta SL) (Thread)