Comments made to our Mass Effect Andromeda Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I found two of them but I am trying to find the last one
I only had 1 found and can't remember where it was but the second and third were:
Kett base on the north-west side of the big lake in southern Eos (has a stand/tower thing there)
Kett base on the path almost directly north of the second southern forward station (west of the large southern lake) This one didn't have a tower but was alerted of the device. It overlooks the large valley of the Kett T buildings. Hope this helps
Found a bug: I found the base, destroyed the device and now the Journal shows both items in the list as complete - but the quest itself is not moved to the completed tasks folder. Both "Follow the navpoint" and "Find and destroy the kett surveillance devices" are ticked off, but the taks remains incomplete and no additional subtask is shown.
Same issue for me. Hopefully they patch these quests soon. Got this and the Nomad Shield Crafting quest bugged at the minute
I have same issue. SAM said Stand by when I am arrived the camp. And I saw walktroughs and SAM says a anything else when camp is arrived by Ryder. So for mw it means something is missing... but I do not know what
The same thing is happening to me. I get the the navpoint and SAM says standby and then nothing else
bro give map your info dont tell anythink