Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

“At 40 Faith, the total Spellbuff is 189“

If the number is correct, this is the strongest catalyst at 40 faith.
It seems like this is not meant to be used by full faith casters, it's for hybrids who only go up to 40 faith and use their other points in strength or dex.

Tybudd

Casual
Convict

Souls: 72.00

what is it at 60 faith?
Only pyromancers wouldn't level Faith up to 60 so I guess who'd use it for buffing Crystal Chime lightning miracles. You could also kill somebody with it if you're lucky as for my 45 Faith 20 Dex and 19 Str the damage sucks pendulum (131+158). I'd get moar fun from lightning infused morning star :D
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,724.50
Wiki Edits: 560
Correct on all counts, yes. The spellbuff scaling drops off significantly after 40, to the point that there's little reason to go beyond that when using it.
It spell buff with 60 Faith is 201 but with it Weapon Art it and any other Miracle Catalysts can do more Dmg with Offensive Miracle it is for Full Caster and it to help those who have 40 Faith reach the dmg that 60 Faith players can do but it for increasing Miracle Dmg in general.
Upcoming patch will make this weapon unparriable.
and remove poise, so imo, a nerf
removing the poise didnt matter because its faster than weapons that have hyper armor and since its now unparryable they cant just wait for that third swing like most do
miracle buff lasts 110 seconds
I used to be counting... it's 122 seconds at least. And around 136 with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring
its a flagellation whip, not a flail
maybe it's a flagellation flail, and he's just that tough?
But Father Ariandel calls it a flail himself. When you enter the boss room for the first time, he asks Friede to bring him his flail.
Why isn't the spell buff at 60 FTH displayed? Or 99 for that matter. Just for reference. And why has noone bothered to mention the WA and/or by how much it buffs your miracles?

Conjuri12

Souls: 7,665.00
Wiki Edits: 1515
Because it's on the Awakening skill page
Ok let me explain to y'all real quick.
1:Upgrading does not increase the weapon Art,but feel free to upgrade.
2:the Weapon Art is 20%,unless your running a miracle build(Darkmoonblade,Sacred Oath,Deep protection),do not take this weapon
3:it's not cool getting whipped but it's worth lol
4:Enjoy that information in that order,Perhaps Im late AF but hear me out if you still have doubts about this weapon.
This would definantly make my faith build even more op. But it hurts my fashion game.... I always make sure nobody sees me by running to a corner and whipping myself only to return with canvas talisman and nuking people,
Does it's WA replace Power within, or you could use both if you did it in a right sequence?

BloodWraith_Sol

Souls: 64.00
is this or any of the other whips viable in pvp? would be nice to switch it up and use a more diverse and uncommon weapon in pvp
The notched whip might be viable. I went against someone who was using the notched whip 2 handed and it had an attack that seemed to cover a massive area, but it also did very little damage.
Best whip is by far the Demons Locks. It's a pyro whip found in the grand archives. Rolling attacks and weapon art make it viable in a good players hands
When I equip it with
2 hand than I press L2
What happens are this is not a secret