Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Bought the pre order and can confirm that I was sold Dark Souls III with Season Pass as described on the website so yes the Fire Fades is just the Deluxe Edition with an art book (and map in the Japanese version) on PC and on consoles should just be like Bloodborne with the DLC included on disk but can't verify that one. On PC it is exactly the same as having purchased Dark Souls III Deluxe and even activates as such on Steam hence no splitting of the player base as with Scholar! Praise the Sun!
So if I buy Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition on steam, will I get The Fire Fades Edition?
Should clarify: Fire Fades IS NOT a new version and the code activates as Deluxe on Steam but you won't get anything additional unless you buy the physical release and none of the versions have the same amount of goodies like a soundtrack or full map as the Japan/China/Korea release. If you want everything plus a Steam code in your region it's most likely cheaper and has more benefits as far as I know to purchase the Physical version with whatever they include (in the UK Deluxe is £50 on Steam but £30 on Amazon, dunno about US or other regions) or find a site selling the key alone if you don't want to wait for postage. For console, I'd say there's little to no benefit buying Deluxe online unless you really are worried about the slightly quicker loading speeds but there's not much in the box for any of the English releases for PC users not to just find whichever's cheapest and ignore the physical extras I believe.
"So if I buy Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition on steam, will I get The Fire Fades Edition?"

The Fire Fades Edition IS the Deluxe Edition. It is quite literally the Same game. This is NOT like Scholar in any way.
Are there 2 different cd keys (base game + DLCs) or is it only one key which activates everything ?
Are there 2 different cd keys (base game + DLCs) or is it only one key which activates everything ?
I got my key through https://www.gamekeymonkey.de/preisvergleich/dark-souls-3-the-fire-fades-edition. it's just one cd key and its basically the deluxe edition but way cheaper.
What I did : I bought The Fire Fades edition for PC . It came with 4 DVD's and a steam code . So , I enter the 1st DVD and it has inside some files and 1 .exe (steam.exe) (the other 3 DVDs has just files) . I didnt 2click on it but i open my steam app and insert the code there , then the game start to download...26Gb some or less. When i finish, in the main screen (ingame) i see calibration - version - and_the_2_DLCs_names_- on my upper left side on the screen.
QUESTION : The 4 DVDs that came with the code , what the mighty Sun those DVDs have in them ???? is there the full game for no internet installiation , they have only DLCs ,am I going to be need them in some future time in game to load areas ? what the have ......

Thanks for your Time
does the fire fades edition come with new trophies or are there just the old ones from dark souls 3? or do i have to unlock them again?
No new trophies, there are only the old ones from dark souls 3.
so does usa not get it or?
Does this version have a cloud for old save files (from the normal version)? Because one of my friends told me to not to buy the DLCs because he was gonna give me this version for my birthday and i wanted to know if i had to re-start the game
You can continue your save in fire fades.
Is there going to be any new additions like sotfs or
It's not a remaster like SOTFS. This is simply Dark Souls 3 + Season Pass in a bundle. That's it!
I loaded standard dark soul on xbox and bought and now playing fire fade edition. { question } It did not show it loading how will i know the new games?
I'm honestly surprised with how many people are interested in this. The game came out over a year ago and people still haven't played it yet!!!
By waiting I saved 50$ on a 80$ game, doesn't it seem reasonable ?
maybe we are smart, we save our money until they come out the GOTY.
I'm paying €35 for game and season pass, seems smart :D