Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

asdasd3250@yahoo.com
Virus inducing. Do not fall for trick. I totally tested this myself and I am totally not trolling. Kappa
When I infused my offhand shield with a blessed gem, the HP recovery continued when I two-handed my mainhand weapon. If I were to do the same with a caestus, would I continue to get the bonus, when two-handing my main weapon?
Update: I did it, and it works!
Ok next dlc needs to add a frost gem no if ands or buts, they have every other infusion except a frost gem
FeelsBadMan
I'm guessing it's just frost is a unique thing for some weapons
Dev's got LAZY with this aspect of the game. Most infusions hurt my base damage. Unless I'm keeping a D&D monster manual of every enemy and their weakness (this particularly applies to elemental dmg, scaling or no) I'm better off with straight upgrades and MAYBE a heavy/sharp/refined infuse. LAAAAME
It's not that they got lazy they just nerfed infusions.
Every infusion lowers base damage except raw. They increase scaling, just because you're a lazy noob that doesn't care to learn enemy counters doesn't mean it's the dev's fault.
what are you smoking? if your build actually focuses on any one or two attack stats, then having an infused weapon with the appropriate damage type and correct stat scaling, there's a near universal increase in damage
Something i found is that it can't infuse executioners greatsword. It scales with normal titonite. Anyone know why it can't infuse.
Because of passive
it already have some sort of special buff/ability... all weapons that have something like that can't get infused.. you can upgradr it tho
Is it possible to trade these infusion stones? I'm doing a sorcery only run and want to get simple gen before Irithyll dungeons
To all the people who don't understand why they didn't get the achievement, make sure you've really done the infusion. I was in the same situation when I suddenly realized the Deep Battle Axe in my inventory was looted from a Mimic, not infused by myself.
Because it's not listed here, weapons infused with heavy, sharp, refined or raw gems can still be buffed with resins and spells. All other infusions preclude buffing of any kind. Heavy and sharp gems also reduce or outright remove scaling of the inverse of the scaling it increases, i.e. heavy gems reduce dex scaling and sharp gems reduce strength scaling.
Hollow weapons can be buffed.

HorkerPorker

Souls: 50.00
Thanks