Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
So use will be constant, not one use?

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 12,165.00
you will lose it after a successful invasion the difference is that you don't need to keep using the item until it invades someone it keep trying to invade until it succeeds but it will styll break after you manage to invade (don't worry there is a perfect orb)
not that there is a better alternativ 2k souls is meh (at least has lore implications for collectors), firegem is meh, coin is meh, regen is meh, bombs meh, either this red eye orb or the stealth branch (which can be used later to evade a strong foe)

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
Hmmm, one invasion doesn't seem very interesting... When something could certainly go wrong, and then your gift did nothing.
prisoner locked in the cell (key required) at the bottom of Dragon area
you will find the key in the great hall ahead with some axe skeletons guarding. do not go down to the yard boss, head to the passageway after you climb down from the roof.
Do you lose your souls if you die while invading as a dark spirit?
You lose souls and, if you have a dark sigil, suffer some hollowing. It may be noteworthy to say you even lose souls if you are a red summon, although you won't be hollowed.
I invaded using the CREO, died, and went to where I died and my souls were not there. only 9,000 so not a large loss. I walked off the Anor Londo turnstyle. I hope my souls aren't down on the ground, 30 stories below!
I juuuuust invaded, died to the host, and lost all my souls...
When you die in someone elses world and return home you must go to the place you died at
No you only loose souls if your host. I don't believe you loose souls if your a summon either
Your connection has been lost/interrupted/error/etc bye bye red eye
my cracked red eye wont let me u it as in every time i click the red eye thing the use area is grey instead of white
Turn on match making.
You might be trying to use it in a safe zone (e.g. too close to a bonfire).
Is it me, or does the PvP seem kinda unfair? I mean, it sems like I only invade high level players, so is this a "thing" thats gonna keep going on?

Rouga

Souls: 105.00
Those would be Twinks, people who have high level gear dropped for them by their friends while they remain at low level, either for trolling, ganking, cosplaying, or speedrunning

WildBoar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 191.00
These don't seem to have an upper limit on the levels of possible hosts. I was lvl 10 in undead settlement and used the ones Leonard gave me. All but one of the people I invaded were clearly in NG+ because they were mostly using late-game weapons.

Rouga

Souls: 105.00
Those would be Twinks, people who have high level gear dropped for them by their friends while they remain at low level, either for trolling, ganking, cosplaying, or speedrunning.
So with the 5 orbs I got from Leonhard, I got 2 people on ng+ with seeds, 1 person who immediately entered the vordt fight, 1 hacker, and someone on ng+7 who used a seed AND had 4 phantoms summoned.
Great *****ing game
I feeling you man. You forgot the ones who are disconnecting when they are losing.

iota-09

Casual
Convict

Souls: 75.00
aside from the hacker and the ng+7 guy, you got what you deserved, invading is nothing but stopping the progress in game of people aiming to go forth in the story...

technically, the hosts have way more reason to feel angry than the invaders, especially if they're not playing solo.

iota-09

Casual
Convict

Souls: 75.00
so... what's the point of these when you have the full orb? you can't really get anything peculiar with the entire orb after all meaning that unless you're an idiot, you'll have it forever.