Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

i like cheese
I don't
this has relevance
is chillbite required for the achievement
No
I have all the base game rings and it didn't give me the achievement
You need all the NG+ and NG++ rings as well as the 3 rings given as covenant rewards
You need every variant too, every ring and every +1/+2 version as well.
+1 and +2? and the +3 life ring? Not including the DLC rings of course.
A mistake I made was I completely missed the Untrue white ring, so it may be a good idea to check merchants as I actually had that ring on another character.
For anyone who still cares about achievements for me just getting all the base level rings worked I think, any + rings didn't count.
Unless the requirement for the achievement has changed at some point (which is unlikely) all versions of rings, excluding DLC exclusive ring and +3 versions, are required.

pascalberserker

Souls: 50.00
You still need the +1/+2 and +3 life ring not thee dlc rings because i got all rings unless the +2 because i am getting them now so yeah you need the + versions to for trophy maybe a bug?
They aren't in order from the start of the game which makes it harder to figure out what to do, but that's just my opinion.
I got all the rings include all covenant and + variants still no achievement

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pascalberserker

Souls: 50.00
You probally missed a +1 or+2 ring
The 3 Sage Rings and 3 Wooden Grain Rings aren't listed here. You need them as well.
I got really frustrated because I wasn't getting the achievement and I was dropping the rings and picking them back up to see if it'd register but nothing... I went over the list of rings a few times and was sure I had all of them... turns out I was missing the Untrue White Ring, I'd bought it on my first character but didn't have it on my main and because it's an easy ring to get I just figured I had it and was looking for +1 and +2 rings on the list I may have missed...
Just need to know if i need ALL the origional rings (non +) as well as all + rings or just ALL the + rings on their own ?
Original Rings, +1 Rings, +2 Rings and Life Ring +3. The only Rings you don't need are those added in DLC.
If you don't get all the base rings on your ng can you still get them in ng+ or ng++ ?
Yes, you can get the base rings and the +x rings in the same playthrough, you can get every ring in the game in one playthrough at ng++
I got all rings and no achievement, wtf?