Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Bleed damage increased on it. I only had it +4 with 22 luck and bleed infusion and it was doing 60+ bleed damage. I'll be honest before it wasn't worth it but give it a shot now
Outdated data above, I guess?
A Bleed infused CCGS+10 has an 82 bleed value with 30 LCK.
Its the fextralife wiki, don't expect it to get updated any time soon.

kxuera

Souls: 80.00
With bleed infusion +10 and 40 luck , It have 99 bleed effect
The sharp Carthus Curved GS gets up to S dex scaling

kxuera

Souls: 80.00
With 40 luck, u gain 99 bleed. it's really really badass!
This piece of***** sword won't drop for me... I've gotten 4 *****ing carthus curved swords trying to farm for this.. *****ing bull*****RnG. Been farming for 2 *****ing hours and I haven't seen a single curved greatsword.. only 4 curved swords which is rare in itself.. ***** I'm pissed off
Well make sure you're actually farming the one holding the curved great sword.

arnez80

Souls: 50.00
the two skeletons after the skeleton ball hold the curved swords, the one in the hallway right after them holds the greatsword you desire

DBGT_bh

When two handed, R1 L2 R2 is a confirm combo, but with the others CGS like Murakomo and Exile GS, you can evade the last hit of R2, so the vertical Spin Slash is 100% better for 1 vs 1. The Horizontal one fits more against group of enemies.
Unfortunately this information is wrong, r1 doesnt combo into full weaponart.
Not a true combo, your opponent can evade after the first hit of WA unfortunately :)

DBGT_bh

Just test it now, it connect if you are close to your opponent , the flip animation in the WA stun your opponent when hits him so you can connect full combo. Even if your are not close, the flip animation does really a good distance jumping in front.