Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Can't wait to try out this skill. Seems like an excellent idea for a crossbow.

Pentonics

Souls: 167.00
Wiki Edits: 31
It will knock a guy flat on his ***, similar to Force. To that end it can probably serve the same purpose but I would have to test if the tackle move has i-frames or not.

Dorkmoon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
...but don't overlook it because of that, landing a hit from it with the best bolts still gets you a decent long range poke of noticable damage. Its super light weight could give you a lot to work with by giving your character a surprise long range attack without the heavy weight burden the other crossbows bring. Very nice utility.

Pentonics

Souls: 167.00
Wiki Edits: 31
I find that the knight's crossbow to be generally better for pvp since other players, due to armor choices, tend to have lower lightning resistance in general. That extra point in weight could be substantial for builds with low vit and no Havel ring though.
... By this weapon. Overpowered af. I'm glad the weeps that were sub par in the previous souls, now get some attention RE: estoc, dark sword etc. the list of generic *****ty weapons, that are now on top is good to see.
Don't underestimate this little guy. It might not deal the most damage, but it makes up for it by being light on weight and stamina cost. Great for both PvE and PvP.
***** THIS PAGE AND THE *****ING COMMENT SOFTWARE