Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Please remove the fact that invaders attack one another. I've met a bunch of retards that I had to but down because they attacked me.
Invasions are dead in Dark Souls 3. Don't try it if you're not prepared to die more than 70% of your invasions / are not really familiar with it. My experience when invading was enemy chugging estus all the time, endless phantom summoning and repetative invasion of the same person / gank squad. Low level invasions were okay-ish (minus the estus drinking), however there are only a few spots which are fun for invading, one of them being the Aldrich Faithful invasion area.

I'm really kinda fine with invading phantom parties, but people chugging estus is really killing it for me. I wish FROM at least allowed the invasion of the same number of dark spirits as there are phantoms in the game.
git gud and wait for your moment to attack

and ofc people are gonna chug estus, it isn't a duel man. just punish them if they chug
how does the trivia not say anything about the uncanny resemblance to the behelit from Berserk
I have cancer
Know what's really funny? When someone invades me as I'm about to fight the boss and then call me a scrub for fighting the boss since I want to progress instead of wasting my time fighting them then running back to the boss door
Indeed. Many invaders forget that they are unwanted. Ofcourse I'll be honorable if I'm fight clubbing or otherwise actually seeking for PvP.
Can you still get this if you are at the borial valley part of the game?
Yeah im pretty sure you can! Start off by looking for Leonhard next to the main throne in firelink.
Too bad its worthless. "invades someone" 4 man gank squad....nice
Recently started playing this game. I have a question. I was reading on this site that the best way to farm for pale tongues are by killing the two dark wraiths right after the farren bonfire. That being said, the only things I've been getting on a consecutive base are red eye orbs from them. Was there any changes/patches recently? I haven't gotten one pale tongue from them, only red eye orbs. If anyone can respond, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
Nope, it still works, the drop is just very rare. push your itemdiscovery as far as you can, ir will sace you hours:)
strange thing: today I've used the red eye orb while in the farron covenant and I've invaded as a farron guardian