Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Gotta like how all of the Fextralife boss guides involve summoning. Scrubs!
You have solo guides as well, idiot. And if you're good, you don't really need a guide.
He can't be parried someone fix this
i don't think you can parry him cause he didn't use weapon to hit you ?
NG+ 9 is 255000 souls

The5lacker

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I feel like there has to be some sort of mistake in this thing's health and resistances. It's not even that it's the hardest fight, but it just takes SO FREAKING LONG. The critical hit you can get on the second phase does about as much damage as a single normal attack on any other boss, it's completely ridiculous, did someone misplace a decimal somewhere?
NG+7? He's ridiculous. Doesn't matter if you go physical build, faith, sorcery. I've killed him with all 3 builds and left completely unsatisfied with my damage output
Demon Prince takes 50% damage during phase two, so it always feels like your damage is terrible.
Did anyone else find this guy to be kinda pushover? I'm not even that good at this game but I had a much harder time defeating mini boss desert pyro Zoey than this guy... Maybe I just got lucky and my boss wasn't as aggressive as what others are experiencing?
Try NG+7, then talk
Laser prince is also much easier than fireball prince, so you could've lucked out on that one too.
not even NG+7, NG+8, for some reason they're damage sponges now, it's crazy, i do ledo's 1000+ damage combo and it's nothing big in their health bar
Did you summon NPCs? Even just one NPC makes this fight way easier, any boss with multiple enemies is easy if you can have an NPC tank for you.
New game +7 nuff said
Putteth down thy weapons of anew to pick up arms and arm'r of the black knights, loyal to Lord Gywn. Venture to the kingdom of the demon prince, last of the chaos demons, to maketh his flame still. Removing all light, to leaveth the air as dark as thy arm'r. Followeth Lord Gywn until death!
Putteth down thy weapons of anew and pick up the weapons and arm'r hath used by the black knights loyal to lord gywn. Venture to the kingdom of the Demon price, last of chaos, to maketh his flame still. Removing all light, to leaveth the air as dark as thy arm'r. Followeth lord gywn until death
Putteth down thy weapons of anew and pick up the weapons and arm'r hath used by the black knights loyal to lord gywn. Venture to the kingdom of the Demon prince, last of chaos, to maketh his flame still. Removing all light, to leaveth the air as dark as thy arm'r. Followeth lord gywn until death
Best comment/advice ever.
man imagine how sweet it woulda been to summon Lorian for this fight. perhaps an easter egg if you were still carrying his and Lothric's soul around. summon him from the past to help you fight the demon in the present. missed opportunity.

Nuuskis

Casual
Convict

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Is there any reason(s) why this and the demon from below and demon in pain have different pages as they're both part of the same boss fight? Just seems very impractical in my opinion.