Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So, you can get banned if your internet connection drops, but at the same time cheaters are safe? Lol
So, in order to fix the bug you have to get to the next NG+. And because you are banned you can't summon phantoms at all. SO HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT BOSSES LIKE SOC AND THE TWIN PRINCES IN ORDER TO BEAT THE GAME?!
git gud

Seriously, every person I invade is accompanied by a bunch of phantoms brutally beating EVERY mob in the level. Have you forgotten what you're playing? It's Dark Souls, it's meant to be hard, it's meant to punish you for your mistakes or sloppy play. I've beaten all the bosses within ten attempts alone, without any summons on my first playthrough.

It's not like bosses in DS3 are hard anyway, plenty of DS bosses were way harder than the entire game is now. Play the game if you want to play it, if you want some cheesy *** MMORPG experience you should consider switching the game.
You are aware that some (many) people try to beat the game solo, at SL1? And you complain about beating boss solo at SL120? LOL
git gud scrub
Don't listen to the rude people that answer already. But I guess your option are limited to try your best on your own or and I hate saying it but maybe restart a new character. Sorry. Good luck.
Play the game your way, just don't cheat, I despise cheaters. Banking and teaming up is a function of the game, so therefore it's not cheating. But have fun.
Dang autocorrect. Ganking*
dodge their attacks, swing back while they are recovering
I knew there had to be something wrong with a game so good... so you get invaded by 2 people and you have no Estus Flasks. What do you do? Lose your humanity because of bad luck? It's dumb, it's unfare, and I'm glad I read this before I started playing alot. I guess I'll just bend over in that situation.
Dont ember! If you don't ember then you can't be invaded. If you're worried about the little chunk of health you lose then level up your vigor. Jeez
f
u
c
que
my network is so bad that people can't invade me lol
I can relate... :(
I'm one who hates PvP uninvited so I will purposely disconnect
Black crystal dude
black crystal does nothing for invaders only useful for gettin rid of phantoms (such as troll ppl)
Just dont pop an ember and you're good.
If you can't deal with invaders then you play offline or don't ember. Invaders are the punishment for our being ember ed and being able to summon phantoms

Cacanny

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Then don't ember up or just go play offline.
Thats cause your a *****
Uninstall darksouls
People crying over getting invaded lol. It's part of the game and if you can't take it git gud.
***** u invading ***
Quite true except when people use unfair tactics such as purposely getting you near a cliff just to use force or simply hit you off or when they run around in a covenant area purposely wasting your time till another invader comes etc it gets far to repetitive and aggravating especially since half the people invading in this game are r1 spamming pricks
Sh baby troll. Go to sleep now. Gank.
These haters reply are gankers
I think that is a terrible way to deal with those sittuations.
Yes especially when this game is not 100% stable. I don't crash often but sometimes I do and have done so while summoned.
I can't stand wasting embers, souls and time just so invaders can get their kicks and/or covenant items, and it's hilarious to get angry messages for disconnecting on them. I love it, and I waste as much of their time as possible (trolls trolling trolls). Haven't needed one of these yet. Stay salty, ladies and gentlemen.
Invasions are part of the game. Quit being a ***** or play offline.
Grow a pair and fight
You are cancer.
You're not a troll trolling trolls. You're just bad. Git gud or git out, dirty skrublord.
OP here! Just checking in to say that now giant tree seeds have been nerfed with the spawn rate increase, I've been actively embering around Sulyvahn and then disconnecting when I get invaded so I can farm the seeds and spam them three in a row. It's hilarious! Stay salty, ladies and germs.
26 redbros, 4 of which took the time to post their salt, rising to the bait.

Cacanny

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 8
For anyone reading this, this person is absolutely***** and I hope he gets banned for life. You're only ruining your own experience if you think you 'get salty' by disconnecting if you eventually get banned.
Lol damn this guys a ***** i dont invade much but i ember and dried finger for the perpose of being invaded for the difficulty and awesome moments that happen during invasions, also get gud you ***** yo got double the estus and 30% more health
imo the replies to this obvious troll bait are conclusive proof that the most obnoxious elements of the “invader community” - these “the griefier the better” types - after all their talk about how people who don't like being invaded should just “git gud or suck it up”, that part of the community in the end…

are the whiniest and most entitled people in the entire dark souls playerbase

the game is supposed to be unfair… until it's unfair to you. got it. i like to invade every now and then but after seeing so many tryhards who only want the game to be frustrating for other people, not themselves, i wouldn't blame people for enjoying the thought of a little counter-griefing.

suck it up or git gud at killing people before they can disconnect
I had gotten mine to spawn with 11 active in game hours, no resting at the bonfire, I killed a few bosses and invaders, it seems they shorten the timing on the spawn rate.. this was my 3rd ring to get.. so it is possible.. I'm NG7 so.. yeah.. just play and check the grave periodically and you'll get one!