Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
 6 
 
So, the "blessing" is perseverence I assume? It's obvious what the roar and vex are, but it's possible that the blessing is something else that uses the perseverence visual.
VIP
Avatar

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 am
Souls: 42,602.50
Posts: 6473
Reputation: 661
Wiki Edits: 560
Nah, it's exactly like perseverance in every way. Well, except for the part where it's attached to a weapon with a good moveset instead of a mace.
Does anyone know a buff that works well for this besides dark blade?
Mixing buffs is never a good idea because the split damage that results from combinations of elemental damage. That is, your target will ignore more total damage through their resistances than they would have otherwise done with only one innate elemental damage type plus a buff of the same type.
Blessed Weapon adds a buff to the physical damage of the Crucifix, and also applies the hp regeneration and the ability to put down skeletons that resurrect themselves once before they piece themselves back together.
Darkmoon blade ;)
cancer buff works pretty well on this one
"Anyone who says this weapon is op is just a whiny baby!"

No, I'm sorry, omniscent demi-God, you're right and please, give me the honor to enlight us where we're wrong!
This weapon has: range, decent speed with a lightning fast running attack, A LOT of damage (like, even as good as a greataxe and if not, you're doing something extremely wrong), good stamina consumption, looks fancy and very good poise.

What's missing, not being able to destroy the map with the weapon art? You kinda can if you play with the bomb instead of whining about it
Fancy? *****ing really? This is the ugliest turd in the entire game!
But it's slow and sluggish
I don't get why people cry about weapons if someone is making you butthurt they have no skill which means PARRY doesn't mean you cry on how Over Powerful it is and get it Nerfed
The meta boyzz!!

Lieselotte

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 am
Souls: 50.00
Posts: 4
Reputation: 0
I noticed that the Strength scaling drops off heavily after 26 in this stat. Maybe worth adding.
VIP
Avatar

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 am
Souls: 42,602.50
Posts: 6473
Reputation: 661
Wiki Edits: 560
It actually drops off after 40. What's happening on your end is you have the weapon two-handed, which adds +50% stat value for the purposes of scaling (26 becomes 39).
"This thing can be outranged"

No it really cant, it has SHOCKWAVES, meaning without HA you are not going to outrange it ever, just like Yhorms.
So since it's physical damage scales with Faith as well, is it safe to say I should do a 20 Strength/60 Faith build?
It will be safe in my opinion. I have a 20STR/70INT/40FTH build and this weapon have AR 580 when two handed and AR 842 while buffed with crystal magic weapon.
Good previous comment, since this weapon almost doesn't scale with int at all :)
Mournes great hammer isnt a good faith weapon?
Morse's hammer mostly suits paladin-type build, while crucifix, SSS and saint bident works perfectly with 13str/12dex and 60 faith, i.e. pure faith builds
Use this in conjunction with dark blade, offensive miracles, and a talisman with good hyperarmor and you got yourself a godly combo bait opponents with the Crucifix and use Sunlight spear or stake once they get close or vice versa it's a really fun build finally faith builds have a good weapon
This weapon is an absolute pain to fight. It hits harder than most the weapons in the game while being far faster than anything stronger. . If you see any opponent using it, just give up. It's *******
Git gud
stop crying, miracles and other stuff makes it good
Around 70% of the commenters here are just whining about how unfair and op this weapon is, while the remaining 30% try to defend it and I'm just sitting here wondering if the Pygmy is still sane enough to tell me all about the
L O R E
I don't think being impailed by a spear (and your alive all the time, just stuck) and constantly getting your head smashed on the floor just for you to cast something for the wielder would be something that is pleasant.
Pretty sure the pygmy was too insane to tell you about the lore BEFORE he was impaled and kept in a room with someone who wouldn't talk with him for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Plus, he's mostly rotted away. He's only got one arm and a bunch of horns(?) left.