Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I completly see no sense in this thing.

You can cast miracle and pyromancy buffs ok. But I never saw anyone using it, because its useless :P
it can be use to confuse people in pvp as well, beacuse it can cast both; they wont know what the hell you are going to do
Hes right, it is useless..

Why on earth use this when a chime and flame weigh the exact same?
Are you dumb?
Its not useless, but other items are much better

BjorntheBear

Souls: 50.00
What if you want a shield, sorcery catalyst, miracle talisman, AND pyro flame all on backup side? This allows you to accomplish that
This is a lovely talisman for a Mage style build. You know, pyromancy, sorcery, and miracles all in one build.
It might also be a good idea to use the estus ring so you can get back okay.
The Fair Lady is ONLY known as the Fair Lady. Her real name has not been stated ANYWHERE.

If you believe it has been mentioned somewhere, please provide links of reference. Do note people making up a name for her does not AT ALL count as her official name. Giving character's names that they were not intended to have can severely screw lore speculations, so please do not plaster lies across an informative site.
You are correct, sir! That is the wrong name. This is Quelana

http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Quelana_of_Izalith
Alright, alright, calm down Vaati
For some reason the lava deals both fire and physical damage. It is also possible to block the damage of the lava by blocking with a shield as long as you´re facing the direction you´re walking
only applies to one of the lava pools but yeah. weird
It actually has nothing to do with which lava pool. What matters is the direction your character is facing. For some reason, you can only block lava while facing one of the four cardinal directions. In the case of the lava pool with this talisman, it's while facing away from the loot, so you have to estus on the way there and can block on the way back out.
The Fair Lady never had an actual name. If people want that name in the Wiki so bad, at least put it in a trivia section, instead of claiming it as fact.
I think it's fact now. lol

Slarg232

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 6,151.50
Wiki Edits: 8
This Talisman isn't useless, you want to use it as a Buff type catalyst. Putting on Carthus Beacon/Power Within and Blessed/Lightning Weapon works wonders, and it saves you an equipment slot.
Weapon buffs scale off spell buff of your vary catalyst so don't use this for any weapon buffs, use the pyro flame or a normal talisman
With Conjurer set on, flash sweat, red bug pellets, health ring and estus ring you can walk to the end of the room and back without dying, better start from a hole in the ceiling, because it's closer to the loot. Hidden body and silence ring will help avoid the lava slimes. Allot all estus to healing.
IF ONLY this thing had Unfaltering Prayer, not Combustion...! It doesn't even make sense, it's a talisman, not a flame!
From wants to keep on demand poise unique to miracles.
My thoughts exactly. It could have been a blast using unfaltering prayer to cast sacred flame by using this if it had that weapon art, or casting chaos bed vestiges right in the face of a gank squad. Sadly it is not possible :(
Something tells me that would be a little game breaking imagine face tanking an attack and then blasting chaos bed at someone ouch
To make Unfaltering Prayer balanced on this talisman, its cast speed would need to be noticeably slower. Personally I'm fine with that,

Slarg232

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 6,151.50
Wiki Edits: 8
Excellent Talisman for PVE, as it allows you to cast spells like Warmth, Bountiful Sunlight, or Sunlight Oath without dedicating multiple weapon slots for the supporting actions you want to take.

Just as useful for the same regard in PVP, but how useful doing any of that in PVP is up for debate :P

Theoretically, this talisman allows you to cast Warmth and then Silence, ensuring that your Gank Squad has the upper hand in the immediate area, but if you're ganking you shouldn't need the help.
Great for sorcery-pyromancy-miracle hybrids. And I still have enough slots left for my crossbow, weapon, sheild and greatbow. I have to wear leather armor though, because that stuff is heavy as *****
I am also way above the soul meta level, but I am not going to let those whiny twats tell me what to do