Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

TWF when you just bought the original game without DLC's for 60 dollars, and then you found out that DS3 the fire fades edition will come out with all the DLCs. I feel betrayed, disappointed(to myself).
You paid extra for getting the game sooner.
Good thing I didn't bought it yet, because I've been waiting for it.
Got the Bloodborne: the old hunter edition & Dark Souls II: scholar of the first sin
Old Hunter edition doesn't change anything from the base game like Scholars did. It's just a bundle like this.
I have a PS3 and PS4 and so I went to the PS4 version instead
Will the player base for online interaction be split like in DS2 Base & Scholar of the first sin?
Hopefully not. The reason it was split in ds2 is because they actually reworked the game (changed enemy placement, added optional aldia boss fight at the end). This new release of ds3 will still be the same as the base game, so hopefully they allow play between the two games
It will have changes just like sotfs, enemy placement,poise etc. Its not just a bundle
Since its just a GOTY, there will be no server split. It's just a bundle
I already have the season pass, will I get this version for free?
Nope but there's no point, it's just a bundle.
April 20th or 21th?
"twenty oneth"

LeonOng96

Souls: 50.00
this edition what is the difference with ds3
It's like Scholar of the First Sin. Different enemy placements, improved poise, some small changes and other huge changes
nothing, it's not like SOTFS, it's just a GOTY edition.
Nothing, it's just a bundle of DS3 with both its DLCs included.

LeonOng96

Souls: 50.00
What is the difference with ds3
From what I've seen, nothing. It's just a GOTY edition.
A singular and crasy hope for silver knight weaponary : sword and spear, via a patch to add them in both versions.
None obviously, if they would change something in this version alone people wont be able to play with people who bought the game with dlc's/season pass :P you don't wan't that it would split up the player base
Question : did i get all the DLC?!
Yes, dont worry
And once again the cover for the west is ugly as *****. For anyone interested: get the asia version (it has the good cover and is playable in english)
Any news on the possible switch version? I'll probably get the PS4 version if it doesn't come out cause I already have the pc version