Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

If you guys want ridiculous damage out of this, put darkmoon blade on this, best combos are R1 R1 or L2 L2
look out for the pale man. he'll try and befriend you then backstab you with this when you least expect it.
Estoc is no longer bestoc (sad music). I guess non-dlc users can still use estoc...till they get one of their paid-to-play friends to drop them one of theses (that's what I did lol).
pretty sure all of dark souls is pay to play, unless you know something I don't
LoL. You are special aren't you?

oldbuddy

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Salty players call this Crow Queers
After the Latest patch my Sharp Crow Quills +10 No longer have an S Scaling in Dex.

CosmicOstrich

Souls: 50.00
After the Patch they now don't have the glorious S scaling in Dex when infused with Sharp but instead only go up to A Scaling.
Can confirm, Sharp Crow Quills got a HUGE nerf. With the lower scaling, on my 45 Dex build I've gone from 403 AR (unbuffed) to 374 after the patch... They were my strongest Dex weapon by a decent margin and now I've got several with higher AR.
Was there another rebuff out? because my sharp crow quils +10 is back to an S....
congratulations From! great patch, youve made another quality weapon, morons...
Wat. Its still better as a dex weapon.
it has now A as heavy and A as sharp, and refined with 40/40 is only few dmg lower then sharp, I wouldn't call this DEX weapon anymore
with chaos and dark infusions this weapon gets slightly better scale for str/dex than uninfused. Looks like no point staying uninfused if you dont like using buffs/resins.
with 1.13 the critical has decreased to 120
Goddamit from , this weapon is balanced why would they do that
if i poison infuse these crow quills, will the quill dart skill also add to poison build up?