Anything without a home!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,036.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Praise-the-sun wrote:Really there aren't many anime out there like AOTitan, which is why it's so popular. The production value and suspense is second to none.

Too bad. Wish they'd make more like it. Not too many of course, cause then that would just saturate the genre.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

I wanted to say this, don't know why, but I went through a phase with Attack on Titan. At that time, my favorite snack to eat while watching it was Easter eggs malt balls, and I would listen to Imagine Dragons all the time. I don't know why, but it gave me a unique feeling of wonder and introspect. Felt good, real good.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Forum_Pirate

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 22,400.50
Wiki Edits: 18
I can't eat candy.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is both really funny and really sweet, when it's not so painfully akward as to embarrass me by proxy.
"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions"
- George W. Bush

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,658.50
Isn't american chocolate filled with artificial rubbish and corn syrup? I noticed the same happened to the english chocolate once they sold out to the americans.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Praise-the-sun wrote:Isn't american chocolate filled with artificial rubbish and corn syrup? I noticed the same happened to the english chocolate once they sold out to the americans.

I recall hearing the reason that is is because where cocoa bean is grown, farmers found they can make more money from different crops, so they make less and less cocoa beans in place of more profitable crops. Thus, there's less cocoa to make chocolate with, so manufacturers have to fill chocolate with a bunch of junk to make substantial quantities. That SUCKS because chocolate is one of my most favorite candies.

Reaperfan

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 4,990.00
Forum_Pirate wrote:I can't eat candy.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is both really funny and really sweet, when it's not so painfully akward as to embarrass me by proxy.

That's the one with the dude living in a housing complex with the girl who likes to read right? I liked that one, "sweet" is a good adjective for it. Was like a simpler version of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou :lol!:
"Sleep is a curse, and yet a curse I need to live."

~Steven Universe

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

EldritchImagination wrote:
Praise-the-sun wrote:Really there aren't many anime out there like AOTitan, which is why it's so popular. The production value and suspense is second to none.

Too bad. Wish they'd make more like it. Not too many of course, cause then that would just saturate the genre.

Oh, I forgot about this, but there is an anime that I greatly enjoyed very similar to Attack on Titan. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. Similar premise, humanity lives in fear of a monster of unknown origins, erect buildings and machines to stave them off, but are slowly falling prey and are on the brink of extinction. Then, humans turned into the monsters join the cause to fight them off in a battle for survival. Main differences are the greater focus on steampunk themes, and it's superhuman zombies instead of titans, but it shares a lot in common with Attack on Titan. Also, unlike attack on titan, it's a direct anime, not based on a manga version, though there apparently is one coming out based on the anime.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 492.00
Bank: 3,190.00
Wiki Edits: 4

Oh, I forgot about this, but there is an anime that I greatly enjoyed very similar to Attack on Titan. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. Similar premise, humanity lives in fear of a monster of unknown origins, erect buildings and machines to stave them off, but are slowly falling prey and are on the brink of extinction. Then, humans turned into the monsters join the cause to fight them off in a battle for survival. Main differences are the greater focus on steampunk themes, and it's superhuman zombies instead of titans, but it shares a lot in common with Attack on Titan. Also, unlike attack on titan, it's a direct anime, not based on a manga version, though there apparently is one coming out based on the anime.

pro-tip, that anime is garbage.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

qeter wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:Oh, I forgot about this, but there is an anime that I greatly enjoyed very similar to Attack on Titan. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. Similar premise, humanity lives in fear of a monster of unknown origins, erect buildings and machines to stave them off, but are slowly falling prey and are on the brink of extinction. Then, humans turned into the monsters join the cause to fight them off in a battle for survival. Main differences are the greater focus on steampunk themes, and it's superhuman zombies instead of titans, but it shares a lot in common with Attack on Titan. Also, unlike attack on titan, it's a direct anime, not based on a manga version, though there apparently is one coming out based on the anime.

pro-tip, that anime is garbage.

Well I greatly enjoyed it. And unlike a rabid Nintendo fanboy, I won't hack your account just cause you think differently *looks up how to hack accounts*

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 492.00
Bank: 3,190.00
Wiki Edits: 4
i think it's bad because the charterers are uninteresting cliches than annoy me and the writer never really tried to make an interesting plot. it seems your main concern is setting over other aspects of a story.

even if you hacked me i don't know what you could post that would serve to discredit me.