Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Neat! I wondered what was up with this aetherial ambrosia stuff I keep hearing about recently. No one seems to know much right now, besides what you just posted. Apparenty, it's super rare, and it randomly drops across a wide, wide, massive area. I bet there's not much chance to get either rare component or increase your chances, so farming for it would be a waste of time for most players. Still, I want someeeeee, precious! Must...! Add...! To...! Collection...! LOL

- NoxPerpetuo
I found some on str maki island. Ive found two now
"Use the Aetheric Cipher while the Psijic Ambrosia Recipe scroll is in your inventory, and the recipe scroll will transform into a Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia Recipe scroll."
So, if you have the Ambrosia spell already in your recipie book, you have to reobtain the recipie again and on top of that, also the Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia recipie scroll? Because, while I don't mind spending 250X 3 times every day on horses, and having to spend 21 days finishing off skill lines, for three different characters, and having to collect rote things endlessly, I do have a problem with having to redo something that took me two months already once before just to enhance it. Granted, I did the Ambrosia recipie in 2014, which makes it even MORE annoying that I have to do it again. It was part of what burned me out to begin with.