Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Can someone drop this for me? I killed sulyvahn without realizing he won't invade afterwards. psn: wasufi
Good weapon
Lightning blade on this weapon is pretty amazing
I'm kinda sad because this is the only skeggöx in the game:(
Greht axe for faith builds but you cant rely on this axe in PVP sadly will lose to curved swords and swords alot.
It has higher damage, a similar swingspeed and hyper-armour.
You're just bad.
Where is this hyper armor you speak of. I used war cry still get interrupted by curved swords. It does amazing damage i could do about 600-700 . Axes just aremt really meta. Like curved swords swords UGS and Maces (which actually do get hyper armor)
"git gud bruh" Strength weapons can do just fine against the aforementioned weapons
No need to git guud bruh i just 1 shot people with sunlight spear. While i bait the meta *** users to try to R1 spam me because theybsee me wielding a a axe.
You can definitely rely on this weapon in pvp, with the damage it inflicts at the speed it attacks you can 4 hit most people. It is really just a matter of spacing, don't take this offensively, but you just need some practice is all. Beware of parries though, it's pretty easily parried. Great for parry baiting also though.
Is this better raw and lightning blade or lightning gem infusion and warcry. Making a faith build
raw is much better
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,030.50
Wiki Edits: 559
Note that if you use Warcry, it'll overwrite Lightning Blade. You can't stack the two.
Your best bet would be to give it the raw infusion and alternate war cry and that 5 second resin for some cool swagtastic awsomness. Lightning blade is a waste of a slot if you wanna make a dedicated faith caster.
The guy stating lightning blade on a faith caster is a waste is setting you up for failure. Give this axe a raw infusion throw on a lightning clutch ring get faith to 50 buff with lightning blade and enjoy three and sometimes two shotting people.

Not really setting this guy up for failure just telling him how i would run with this weapon. My dragon slayer axe is more of a fashion souls prop than damage dealer. I just use sunlight spear to 1 or 2 shot people and the axe as a worthy back up because with resin it still hits hard and i can keep it interesting by alternating resin with war cry. Makes me far less pridictable than those buffer nabs with only their pitiful R1 attacks.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,030.50
Wiki Edits: 559
This thing is severely underrated for how much damage it can push out. Even as Raw with only 40fth Lightning Blade, it'll have over 400AR lightning and over 200AR physical, which is freaking nuts.
Raw is really the only way to go with this weapon lol. Raw is Good for caster characters and RAW boosts enchanted weapons even more and you get more out of it. I use raw dragon slayer and buff with resin get 600 to 700 damage instantly.
@the anon below me: Actually, blessed is the infusion to go for on this weapon, It has higher AR and hp regen on top of that. It is literally just THE best infusion for this weapon by any standards.
ppl get to excited with this weapon and they rush me, but that ends up in a parry or if i have a fast weapon an r1 spam no one as killed me yet with this...
Axes are mediocre in DS 3 i use this axe on my warrior cleric build. Its good for PVE and situational PVP if used right... But i just usually sunlight spear people to death and hardly use the axe.
Anyone trading this on PC? Looking to get it, as i killed pontiff and couldnt get creighton to spawn. My Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102439273/
Blood and poison infusions are mixed up in the table: Blood shows poison damage and poison shows frost damage.