Anything without a home!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Praise-the-sun wrote:
food for thought

This is something I have to disagree with. When I find places of free speech, it can take multiple paths depending on where you go. Some Left, some right, some moderate (open to both), some who think both are dumb, etc. It depends on what sites you go to. However, I do believe the idea that conservative thinking is surging, hence why it is seen more and more. It might be because of the increasingly toxic, self destructive, and incredibly stupid thinking and actions of many leftist members. I recently heard about this new thing called generation Z (people born past 1995) are said to be one of the most conservative generations in American history. While I don't know for sure about that, again, I can believe that, because of the awful behavior of leftist progressives, many young people who are just forming their perspectives on the world are probably saying "what the hell is this, and how do I destroy it?"
Last edited by EldritchImagination on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,260.00
Bank: 381.00
Yeah my brother trolled the hell out of Nazis in their, "free speech," spaces. I'd say the reality is they know their opinions are wrong and in the minority and don't want to be judged outside of their echo chamber. Just like liberals and Tumblr.

It's the same exact thing.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

SilkyGoodness wrote:Yeah my brother trolled the hell out of Nazis in their, "free speech," spaces. I'd say the reality is they know their opinions are wrong and in the minority and don't want to be judged outside of their echo chamber. Just like liberals and Tumblr.

It's the same exact thing.

Yeah, this too.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,547.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17951
I'm not sure why Silky correlates whoever these "Nazis" are to right-wing. These are far, far from equals and the mention here brings a false association that is insulting for anyone who considers themselves right-wing.

Re: right-wing tendencies and moderating: I find that both sides of this equation require moderating for a proper exchange of ideas to occur. I do think that the modern identity politics agenda falls apart on the internet, where real multiculturalism happens, and it's possibly why it gives the impression they don't have debate forums but rather rant soapbox sites.

Fortunately for everyone, we can all speak our mind civilly here :)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Fexelea wrote:Fortunately for everyone, we can all speak our mind civilly here :)

80 souls Praise has is going to say something about this.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

No I meant literal Nazi in this case. Self identifying.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,547.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17951
Even then, not seeing how that is relevant to Praise's comment? The reply you posted seems to associate right wing and nazi as if they are the same.

Eldrich: I said civilly. I don't think Praise will dispute that. Send your souls when you're ready :P
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Fexelea wrote:Eldrich: I said civilly. I don't think Praise will dispute that. Send your souls when you're ready :P

Wait for iiiiiiiit.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Nazism is a right wing ideology though? It's not all the the right, but it is on the right.