Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Some of us want to use pet builds and now all of us that like that play style are left 4 Vet Ranks behind everyone else since VR has gone up twice now and theirs still no upgraded form of Necropotence or and new armor set with Similar effects
No ward, no heal, no chance to proc crystal frag, no overload. Drop Aegis for Hardened ward and Surge, that way you can proc frag, keep alive, and still have heals from Surge. Drop Atronach for Overload, cause Overload is Sorc dps, and you get another ability bar. You can throw streak onto the overload bar for more dps and stuns and away to get out of there, and hardened ward for survival.
Old gear is getting updated in the next patch they should update this one too
+1
I agree but this set would be OP at vr16 imagine for soloing

Destro Staff and Duel Wield

Destro:

Clan Fear - tank
Scamp - Dps AoE on death
Bound Agegis - Minor physical and spell resistance and more magika
Inner Light - Major sorc and more magika
Crushing shock - spamable interupt

Ultimate - Greater storm Atronach

Duel Wield:
Clan Fear - tank
Power Surge - Crit Heals DPS Boost
Bound Agegis - Minor physical and spell resistance and more magika
Inner Light - Major sorc and more magika
Crystal Frag - insta chance CC and hits hard

Ultimate: Meteor / shooting star or ice commet

Thief mundus to boost critical chance of healing

play with that it has potential
+1
It's about time, that this set is available for V16. V12 is totally outdated and underpowered.
especially now with new pet abilities the matriarch heal is based oin max magicka. this would be amazing.
I use this set at vet 16 and it's still op
What is an overload bar?
No ward, no heal, no chance to proc crystal frag, no overload. Drop Aegis for Hardened ward and Surge, that way you can proc frag, keep alive, and still have heals from Surge. Drop Atronach for Overload, cause Overload is Sorc dps, and you get another ability bar. You can throw streak onto the overload bar for more dps and stuns and away to get out of there, and hardened ward for survival.
I wish, they would make dropped gear traits random. So that we can get this set in a different trait than sturdy (which is the least usefull trait in the entire game)
does it only come in sturdy?
Where can we get the highest level for this set?
I know this set has weapons and jewelry now but what about shields?
Yea there is a shield
Shields drop wherever weapons do
Yes. I just farmed the public dung for 5 hours and got a few shields. 1 in divines, a couple in impermanent one in sturdy
Can you craft Necropotence armor's or no?
No
I wish we can craft it, but I guess it'd be too easy
How are people getting gold jewelry from a zone drop set
You can buy it from the special trader in cyrodiil right now but you need 250k gold or 500k AP to purchase one.
Treasure Hunter CP Passive?
A warning to the Grahtwood poster; I know where you work

https://www.sparknz.co.nz/