Is the information the game gives on the spirits wrong? Because if the game is right most Isonade stats shown here are wrong...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 126,351.49
Bank: 6,988.71
Wiki Edits: 17130
Some beta info may still be there, make sure to edit any inaccuracies you find
i have a question. ok to you need to add points to spirits to get buffs after i reach max buff why would i put more points into spirit?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Some weapons scale to spirit, and it increases the frequency and effectiveness of living weapon
Yes the above is correct, if you put points in to your spirit you will get added bonuses, you can see what level you need to be for the specific bonus by going in to the Change Guardian Spirit area when praying at a shrine.

Then just look at the stats and take note of the spirit level stats.
Is here an Admin where i can give new Informations ( when you complete the game you can level your Spirit Guardian from level 1 to 30 ) And i have already some Spirit Guardians on Level 30 and the new Stats
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You can edit the wiki yourself, edit button on top right of any page :)
can someone explain suzaku and if it is good?
If you die with a full Amrita gauge, Suzaku automatically activates living weapon to keep you alive. When your hp is low, your Amrita gauge slowly fills itself up.
What does Amrita Sense do exactly?

otakon17

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Let's you see sources of Amrita on your radar, basically those little item drops on bodies that usually have consumables on them.
I think that we will get one guardian spirit per dlc.

1) Date Masamune - Dragon
2) Sanada Yukimura - Yoshitsugu Otani's Moth girl ( Since Yoshitsugu is his father in law)
3) Toyotomi Hideyori - Monkey (Oda Nobunaga mentions that monkey and tanuki follow his trail)
Video of all guardian spirit in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SElL4IlifTY
If anyone could help, I am not sure how to put up a youtube link in here.