Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

hi, I have a problem. Game starts only with knight class, And it cannot be changed. when I click "Class" nothing happens.
lol

stoicsword

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
You start the game with one class and it cannot be changed unless you start a new game
good nioh , good idea ;)
wat
Which starter is best for a Quality/faith build? Like, 40/40. I'd like to stop leveling at around 125/120.
Wishfully thinking, I'd like around 30 faith, realistically, I can only see myself reaching around 20 to 25.
I dont like quality hybrid builds, but choosing herald is a great choice for it. I recommend a strength and faith build, but ultimately herald is your best choice.
Faith users are at their best with 60 fth. Unless you just want to get the buffs in that case you should be ok. But you aint gonna be wrecking peeps eith miracles
Assassin is a great class because spook makes a lot of shortcuts for the game and you can get free backstabs on tough enemies. I recommend using your second attunement for hidden body and use scimitar and dagger and dumping points in dex and using sharp weapons.
I do best with tank in rpg games, and i choose knight in both dark souls 2 and 3, but if it's your first time playing dark souls better not to choose knight.
What? Knight is exactly the class you should pick if you're new to dark souls, lmfao.
What kind of idiotic statement is that? Knights are made for beginners to the series.
do you even lit the first bonfire?
Obvious troll is obvious
Agreed

People say Knight is the best for a beginner is because they read that on Reddit or something and don't know any better.

Truth is that Assassin or Pyro is better for a new DS player since they can cheese their way through everything

Knight is a melee class for all of the early game, which requires skill to play correctly. Something a new DS player won't have
stfu