Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I killed Leonard and transposed rosaria´s soul into a miracle. Can I still rank up after her death without reviving her??? Or I´ll have to wait until NG+???
You can still rank up and reallocate stats or change appearance. There's really no point in reviving Rosaria
@Hosts: Sorry to bother you, but could you please stop disconnecting? I'm pretty bad at PvP and don't want to run around and steal your time. Just brawl for fun. Learn one or two things. Have a good time with you together. And you will probably summon help either way so it won't be any more stressfull than killing a baby crab. So could you pls stop disconnecting? - Sincerely, your invader from last time you've rage quit Dark Souls 3.
Disconnect if I want to. Gtfo of my world.
"It will happen to you too.."
Will the mess up hollowing

Hoitou

Souls: 50.00
It's weird, most of the time I only get 1 forked pale tongue when I use this convenant. I had the double reward only the first time and never again :c
Having 99 of the covenant item never have been more useless.
At least in Ds2 you could have matched people in the covenant arena after maxing out the covenant.
Can you offer pale tongues with no consequences after defeating hodrick with sirris? After she swears to help you and disappears from the shrine?
nope. she's a damn liar is what she is. the second you offer up a tongue, she turns hostile towards you.
My question: Is possible to acquire pale tongue? I have invaded 20 times and I have never find a 1 vs 1 fight, only 2/3 vs 1
It may seem cowardly, but try to fight when it advantages you, like while they are in a swarm of enemies or a big bruiser, or sneak attacking the host. Charging at a group of phantoms won't do much. Unless they giant seed. Good luck then.
Sadly DS3 prefers to throw us invaders into gank fests. It's programmed that way and no coincidence. If you need tongues you can farm the 2 dark wraith in front of the abyss watcher. equip crystal sage spear, corvetous gold serpent ring and symbol of avarice, throw in a rusty coin start a movie or some music on your pc and there you go.
crystal sage RAPIER ofc
Eu ja peguei 8 linguas palidas matando o Dark Knight que fica Abaixo fogueira da Torreta do Castelo de Lothric. O Dark Knight que para você encontrar deve pegar a chave da porta da sala do elevador com o Leohnard. Beijos
PS: Cavaleiro Negro.
I offered 10 toungues at once and didn't rank to receive the ring! Any suggestions?
It seems to be a common bug or feature of all covenants that on many occasions I have to give +1 more of the covenant offerings to get the rewards. Happened to me multiple times already on multiple covenants.
I got the ring after 10 or so. :)