VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,547.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17951
Fully updated to new values as well but do edit if you find anything amiss.
What does N-pin? Npin, inpin, enpin? Mean. I have heard this term and have no idea. Also have heard it is possible to have 2traits on an item. I have found jewelry that will take 2 enchantments? Thanks.
Its inpen, short for impenetrable
Also curious what changed about the nirnhoned trait making it less desirable. Is it still worth the effort to research and apply since the mats are costly if you can't find them.
I never followed the "numbers" so I can't answer your first question. Sorry. But yes!! Its VERY important to research all traits! Especially if you intend on future crafting at "9 trait" crafting stations like Twice Born Star (which is a highly desirable set). And now that we have Master Writs ... the more traits, motifs, recipes, etc etc etc you have on a character, the better your chances at getting a Master Writ as a reward from doing regular writs. I have about 6 Nirnhoned items done, and most of my other traits are done. I have most of the lower level motifs too. Since the introduction of Master Writs a couple of weeks ago, I've received about 8 Master Writs so far. ^_^ If you belong to a crafting guild ... it helps if you obtain the mats you need, and ask someone NICELY if they could possibly make you something Nirn'd for you to research. Most people, if they're willing, will make it for free. =)
I would like to know if the trait training(increase xp gained from kills) is stackable i.e. 7% cuirass + 7% gauntlets + 7% boots Ect.?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Yes they all stack
does researches get interupted when i reset my skill points while i research?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

No they don't get interrupted
Why might an item not be researchable? I have several items that Have traits that I would like to research, but they are not showing up at the respective crafting table as available. I have repaired items, tried bound and unbound, attempted to use different leveled items, but I still do not understand why some inventory items are available and others are not.
You can only research a trait once so it's possible you've already learned those traits or are currently researching them.
I ran across the same issue. In my case, I had marked the item as "junk". When I moved it back to the regular inventory, it showed up as researchable. Oddly, other junk items would show up as researchable, so I don't know what the difference was. Right-clicking on the item, gives a pop-up menu with options for destroy, junk, etc.
if you are currently researching "heavy armor gloves", you cannot research another "heavy armor gloves" at the same time, no matter if the traits are different.
A lot of my traits are locked. How do I unlock them for researching?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

No trait should be locked. You need to find an item that has a trait in order to research the trait, which uses up the item you "sacrifice" to it. You will also find that you can only research one trait for each piece of equipment at a time. So if you have 5 days left on your epaulets research for "sturdy" you cannot research anything on epaulets for 5 days.
I'm sorry but.....

Is ZS stupid !

This incremental time gate on traits, where the last one takes a whole fking month is FKING STUPID !

I'm a new player and finding this BS out has totally taken away my will to fking play the game.

I was aiming for a set of twice born star, but after finding this BS out thats a big NO NO ***** YOU Zenimax !!!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You can have other players craft you the gear. I have all traits researched :)
so complicated take the fun out of it.i have trait of all sort never been able to do better than what i found.
same with kuta there is not enough hard to experience.i am at level champion 260. never have the right stuff.
i have 900 RA runes and i had a total of 12 kuta . by the way 900 RA runes take 4 spaces in the inventory
keep 200 max
This could use List of traits for jewelry;

Robust — Increase Max Stamina by X.
Arcane — Increase Max Magicka by X.
Healthy — Increase Max Health by X.
Ornate — Increase sell price by X%.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper