Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

Shadeon

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 4,076.50
Wiki Edits: 9
EldritchImagination wrote:
Shadeon wrote:It's another trick. The next DLC will be a ginormous blightown that takes place on a remote island that has nothing to do with anything, and all bonfires are mimics.

I had an idea about bonfire mimics a long time ago.

Same; I kept attacking bonfires my first playthrough hoping I'd catch one. Made me realize they're are few things that catch me off guard now in these games.

Poprocky7

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,678.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 16
I actually speculated in my own head that the third dlc might take place in Londor which might be the future New Londo
"Your only as good as your last battle"
Shop Icon

Poprocky7

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,678.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Oh shoot if we are going to New londo the entrance might be in the Firelink area because in Dark souls 1 you went down that elevator then boom you are there. I would think the entrance would be in Dark Firelink where you can see the ground below in Champion Gundye's boss room.
"Your only as good as your last battle"
Shop Icon

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,081.50
Wiki Edits: 13
Holy ****.

http://fextralife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=535379
(Thread with ideas about the last DLC)

I made this like 2 months ago, speculating a connection between Londor and Nito/the dead. Who knows, maybe From has read it? My prayers have been answered!
Whether the dlc is new londo something with the abyss, dragons or what ever; I hope it has a really really hard optional boss fight.

Lord knows it wouldn't be the main boss fight but I'm really hoping for a boss that makes me tear my hair out and I can't simply out level only get gud.

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 12,444.00
i remember that in some of the japanese gameplays before ds3 launch someone refered to the undead as mouja so undead capital wouldn't be a horrible translation either

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 26,135.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Please be a londor dlc
please be a londor dlc
please be a londor dlc
please be a londor dlc

Also hoping we get to see a toothy serpent again. Miss them.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.
VIP

skarekrow13

Don't Panic

Souls: 239.04
Wiki Edits: 459
The first DLC was clearly them writing a digital love letter to me. Let's see:

-Absurd amount of krow enemies? Check
-Numerous instances of these krows being "skared?" Also check
-Signature weapon 1 is krow based? Check
-Signature weapon 2 is based off the great scythe, my signature weapon? Check
-Entire DLC in winter area, with me being the self proclaimed Lord of Winter? Check
-Heavy Norse mythology influence right after my rune deciphering project? Check

It's pretty obvious they're stalking me and making content based off of my life and teachings.

So then the next DLC will be based off another community member. All we have to do is figure out who that is and we should be able to make some logical assumptions.

If it's a Cas based DLC we should expect a lot of enemies hiding under desks and in lockers for instance. A Fex DLC would be full of cats and mobs being whipped by other mobs. And so forth...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,605.50
^
Fex dlc sounds perfect.
'Felines of the First Flame' is worth buying on premise alone.

JayantB

Souls: 277.00
I've been thinking about the whole theme of Dark Souls 3. It centres around the 'decay' of every thing, every process of nature that goes on in the game and has been going on since DKS 1.
It gives us a huge hint that Miyazaki himself didn't want to do this game, but was pressured by From Software to make it, owing to fan's obssession with DKS 1, 2 and what not.
Everybody was already expecting a Dark Souls 3 to follow up to DKS 1 by early-mid 2015.

So my expectation from this DLC won't be much, it'll just be a wrap-up to the previous DLC's story and will give us another hint or two about what the Dark/Deep is, and how it is involved in the decay of natural processes. It will most likely feel like Miyazaki just wanted to be done with this damn game and then get working on his current interest.

The whole 'flame is dying out' thing is from software trying to tell us that their own interest in this series is dying out/dead.

It might also tell us why there are so many hollows in one particular place ( Londor I guess, going by the 'city of the dead' thing).