Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Some armor sets have different appearances for male and female and this only shows male

MrMegaFluffy

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
Oh, and the Shadow set has pink ribbons instead of red if you're a female!

MrMegaFluffy

Casual
Convict

I think it would've been better if I had actually checked the armor sets before commenting all these times.

But, yeah, I'm currently playing on my only female build and testing the armors to see which ones are different.

And Conjurator's set, Shadow set, Chain armor set, Sorcerer's set + Clandestine Coat, Brigand set and Black Leather set are different on female characters.

Fakepale

Souls: 165.00
Wiki Edits: 23
For example?

MrMegaFluffy

Casual
Convict

Well, from what I've seen, the Conjurator's Garb is different when playing as a woman and the Sorcerer's Robe + Clandestine Coat are different as well.

The Brigand hood is also a bit different if I recall correctly.

But everything else should be the same.
Seriously. I was going to make a Knight King Rendal cosplay.
Maybe they're saving it for the DLC. I can't imagine why they wouldn't bring it back considering that they brought almost everything else back except for the *****ing Jester's Set.
I get that the 1 piece armors arent in the set list but these are missing. Also they arent in the order they appear in the invintory or even alphabetical. It would make it much easier for people trying to make sure they obtain all of the fashion.
woops they are in alpha, ignore that part
I was hoping the Balder armor would return
i say that the fallen knight set is pretty great for me i recommend it
Someone needs to update the stats for all armors across the board. Especially since 1.08 with the poise update almost all of the values are wrong. And for some reason Someone has the wrong poise value listed when looking at all gloves for the slave knight gauntlets, but their actual page has the correct value.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 129,192.49
Bank: 7,129.71
Wiki Edits: 17732
We are working on it :)
> no nice armor for casters
"Miyazaky-touch" strikes again!
There is plenty you just gotta have some imaginative functions
I want to do a Pantheon (League of Legends) cosplay using the new follower javelin. as for a shield, I'll mainly be a phantom so I figured the sunlight shield can do fine. Anyone have any tips for the armor? And should I use faraam or Havels for the helmet?
Faraam Helmet / Gudyr Chest (Possibly Brigand Set) / Iron Bracelets (Or Brigand's Bracers) / And I guess Slave legs?

I dunno. Helmet's the only thing I'm sure on.
Sunless Set is not in here. From sirris.
Also missing Lorian's Set.
they're both on here lol
Are you blind?
you are blind, firelink set is the only missing set
YOU ALL ARE BLIND THE THREE SETS ARE THERE LUL
whaaaat.... No Sexy Sets?
do you really play this game just for the sexy sets mate??
Yes there is did you not see the grave warden set?
Try the Slave Set pants. My hombre is sexy 100% of the time with em' on.